Chapter 10 - A Game

After our kiss Romeo drove me back home and I left the car as happy, as I never imagined I could be. Laying in my bed that night, I couldn't get any sleep. Romeos soft but rough lips against mine, his hot breath and moans. Uggghhhh!!

My mind wouldn't stop replaying what had happened in his car. At one point I didn't even try to sleep anymore. I just laid under the warm covers and couldn't fucking stop smiling. It has been a long time, since I had felt anything even remotely close to this. 

A kiss should always feel like this. Making you feel warm and excited and just... happy. It was new, but good. I didn't know, how I went from not liking Romeo to going on an actual date with him. And kissing him. Oh god that fucking kiss. 

The next day, I nearly just spend in my room. If my family would have seen me this happy, they would know something was up. And especially Cody could never ever find out. I was still a little confused about the whole situation myself. The kiss didn't really help that, because I actually fucking liked it. There were already a shit ton of thoughts in my head before and now, after feeling Romeos lips on mine, those didn't really go away. 

Just thinking about him made me want him close to me again. Feeling him on me, underneath me or just beside me. It scared the living shit out of me, but I was too far gone to fight these thoughts anymore. 

I just went downstairs to get some food and tried to act all moody and stuff to not raise any attention. As Sunday was her only day off, mom cooked a big roast for us boys. I really appreciated her, but I couldn't sit through a whole dinner without having Romeo on my mind at least once. So I would just get some food and take it upstairs. I know I was being selfish, but I kind of tried to save them from worrying about me. They definitely would if they knew about my date with Romeo. I took some meat from the pan onto my plate and searched for some cutlery. I got myself a fork and a wooden knife. I grunted making my moms and Codys eyes fall onto me. 

"What is it honey?" mom asked, facing the cooking beans again. 

"For fucks sake can we just... get normal ones again?" I groaned looking at the wooden knife in my hand. This was ridiculous. 

"No Blake and you know why" Cody mumbled, trying to cut his steak with one of the plastic knives. He was pissed. Fucks sake.

"I wasn't actually going to do it" I grumbled taking my plate angrily upstairs. The kitchen fell absolutely silent. I didn't know if they were both pissed at me now or if they felt bad. At least now I didn't have to act moody. This was getting out of hand. For real, I was getting better, wasn't I? Still, they hid everything from me that could just give me the trace of an idea to try. Fucking hell. 

The next day would be my first football practice and that lifted my mood. Of course that also meant, that I had school again, but that wasn't too bad. I mean, I would get to see Romeo again. Of course we had to act like nothing happened, which sucks ass. But just seeing him would give me enough excitement. 

Again, I could barely sleep. Now not only Romeo was on my mind, but also football. And with that, of course, a few memories came back. I shifted in my bed and tried not to think too much. I knew oh to well where I would end up if I didn't push these memories away and right now I didn't need that. So I focused my mind on Romeo again. 

My phone buzzed in that very moment. 

Hey, sorry I didn't text you today my mother took me to her charity work today. No idea why. 

I liked our date ;) See you tomorrow cutie 

Well that sucks. I guess it was ok lol. See you tomorrow