first kiss

JB

It was your first night at his place and you were joking around with him. You were sitting on the couch and couldn't stop laughing at his embarassing moments back at school. You noticed he was staring at you as you laughed loudly. Until he suddenly cupped your face with his big hands, his eyes wandered on yours as he hesitated a little bit before he slowly leaned in and brushed his lips against yours. The kiss was gentle and passionate, you could feel his feelings and so did he. You had no time to process what just happened, he just pulled away and a big smile was spreaded on his face.

Mark

You'd say Mark is quite shy when it comes to touching you including holding your hands. So you were surprised when he brought your legs on top of him as the movie started playing. He didn't even hesitate to wrap his hand around your waist and made you lean your head down on his shoulder. When the kiss scene appeared, you could feel his grip on your waist was tightened. Before you could ask if everything's alright, he lifted your chin up as he lowered his head down close to yours. His lips slowly touching yours with his hand holding your neck and the other hugged your waist. Eventually, he ain't that shy.

Jackson

You surprised him with a hand-made cake on his birthday when he got home after practice. He surely cancelled and delayed all the plans for his birthday party since he was dead tired. But seeing how much effort you put into making a single cake for him when he knew you weren't into cooking, a big gentle smile spreaded on his face. He was then hugging you tightly and kissed your cheeks before jokingly spreading the whipped cream on your other cheek. You were about to put some on his face but he was faster to put it onto your lips, and whiped them away with his very own lips.

Jinyoung

You and Jinyoung both have a lot of differences and you accepted each others flaws as well. However, you're kind of finding it hard since you're a skinship person and he's indifferent. One time you were upset about something, you grumpily walked in the room where Jinyoung was reading on the bed. You knew he wouldn't give you the cuddle you needed so you just layed down with your head on his lap. Jinyoung heaved a long sigh and a little smile left his lips when he saw your grumpy and pouty face beneath him. He put his book down before giving you a long kiss, you were so surprised that you suddenly forgot what made you so upset. You both ended up cuddling the night away.

Youngjae

When he got home you were served with a sulky and pouty Youngjae. You were used to him being smiley and giggly so you were worried. He threw himself on the couch next to you before you slowly approached him and asked what was wrong. He only shook his head and mumbled a low "nothing". You reached for his hand and held it with yours before he turned his head to you and asked for a kiss. He didn't expect you'd really give him that since you both have never got so intense with one another, and yet a smile formed on your lips as you cupped his face, slowly pressing your lips against his. His eyes grew wide at it but he felt amazing afterwards. When you pulled away, his frown was gone and was replaced with a wide grin. He cupped your face and this time the kiss lasted longer.

BamBam

It was the same night where he asked you out for the first time after being friends for years. You were about to go home after spending a day with him when he suddenly pinned you against the wall, saying "I've been holding back too long for the past couple of years." You thought it was about the dating stuff until he suddenly pressed his lips against yours. It was rather gentle and caring, you were surprised since you knew he has always been rough and teasing you a lot before this. Even so, you enjoyed the kiss so much that you managed to palce your hands around his neck.

Yugyeom

Being with Yugyeom for nearly two months without getting any kisses from him was surprising. Maybe you expect too much but remembering how he always talks about something sensual at his fanmeetings or even concerts made you doubt if he really loves you. One time you were very curious and asked him, he was shocked at the question and answered "of course" for a couple of times to assure you. It wasn't until you asked as to why he hadn't kissed you yet. You shut your mouth almost immediately, surprised at your own question since you didn't intend to say it out loud. He smirked and hovered above you as his eyes darkened, you gulped down to witness him slowly brushing his lips on yours. He's actually a good kisser. "I'm just afraid I'll hurt you when I kiss you since I can't control myself if it's you."

original reaction by @deffeine on instagram