When they see you crying

JB

Would be very aggressive and ready to fight whoever made you cry. He would cuddle you and give you his large hoodie to wear and make your favorite dish. He will overthink and try making you happy by letting you hear the music he was making.

Mark

He will be calm and try to bring the situation under control. He would tuck you in bed and be all ears and listen to you peacefully. He would be angry but tries to control his anger. He would make you feel better by playing your favorite video game and letting you win.

Jackson

Will be angry and burning inside. Can not see you crying, will cuddle with you, love you and be clingy until you want to get away from him. Becomes a baby and you take care of him. Makes funny actions and faces to make you laugh. When you laughed he smiled and was relieved.

Jinyoung

Will be laughing and mocking you for crying to cheer you up a little but fails. Reads his favorite quotes about life to make your mood better, gives you a hug and starts to lecture you. Also showers you with lots of love. Will be super mad at the person who made you cry but won't show it to you. Instead, he'll take revenge later.

Youngjae

Will be panicking a lot, won't know what to do, but will be very sad and try anything to make you feel better. Gives you Coco to hug until you feel better. Him running here and there will lighten up your mood cause he's a sunshine and you love him more than anything. You would hug him and stay like that for 10 minutes until he takes you with him to play video games.

BamBam

Would listen to you peacefully and let you cry as much as you want. Will take you shopping with him (SpOiLs YoU). Buys you anything and makes you food. Treats you like a princess and promises you that he'll never ever let a single tear shed again.

Yugyeom

Will cry with you cause both of you are sensitive. Dances with you to make you feel better. Challenges you to a dance battle and you guys end up doing weird dance moves and like always no one is the winner. In the end he'll hug you tight and promises to stay with you through anything.

original imagine by @chocopumpkinx7 on instagram