Them with your kids

JB

Today your boss asked you to stay later than usual. You agreed knowing your daugher, Yumi, was with her dad. You stayed with your boss typing up memos, filling documents, drinking a lot of coffee until closing time. It was late so you guessed that your babies were already asleep. You opened your front door, took off your heels and went straight into the bedroom. Jaebeom wasn't there? You changed into more comfortable clothes and went into JB's studio. "Do you want some coffee?", you said softly hugging him from behind seeing Yumi fast asleep on his lap, her head resting against his chest. "She wanted to stay up and see you." He rubbed your arms as you unlocked them from around his neck. "I'll take her to bed." You went to pick her, but JB softly grabbed your arm. "No, leave her. She's really cute like this."

Mark

Your small family took a trip out to LA to see Mark's family. Your two year old daughter, Sunny, was nervous to go on an airplane for the first time. Mark held her hand the whole time, trying to make her feel comfortable on the way in. When you finally got on the plane, you took your seats. Mark sat at the window seat and you sat at the end with Sunny in the middle of both of you. The plane started to take off, Sunny gripped both your hands tightly. "Sunny you're okay. Mommy and Daddy are right here." You rubbed her head. The plane was now in the air and Sunny calmed down. Mark unbuckled her seatbelt and sat her on his lap facing him. Sunny look at the clouds. They look soft, right?" He held her close to his chest as they both looked outside the window. You took a quick photo then joined them laying your head on Mark's shoulder.

Jackson

It's been a long week and you were looking sorward to sleeping at least an hour or so later. If your three-year-old boy Jin-Jin would let you. You opened your eyes for a second to be greeted by the morning sun, you turned over snuggling up into Jackson's chest. You heard the door creak followed by little footsteps. You sighed knowing your little monster was here. "Papa?" Jin-in whispered climbing up on top of Jackson. Jackson groaned pulling the covers over his head. "Papa wake up." Jin-Jin pulled the covers down turning Jackson's head to face him. "Your monster's awake", you said softly not opening your eyes. "He's your Monster too", he said sighing. "Papa, it's morning time", Jin-Jin forcefully opened Jackson's eyes. Jackson gently moved his son's hands away from his eyes, stretching his arms out. "Papa you said you would play race cars with me." "I'm coming Jin-Jin. I'm coming." He sat up scratching his head, letting his eyes adjust to the morning light.

Jinyoung

Jinyoung took you and Chul, your son, out to the park. Jinyoung wanted to teach his son how to play baseball. Jinyoung stood as pitcher, you were in place of the umpire and Chul was up to bat. Chul looked really excited to play baseball, he gripped the bat holding it above his small shoulder. "I'm ready daddy!", he yelled focusing on the ball Jinyoung held. "Alright Chul! Here it comes!" Jinyoung threw the ball in his direction. Chul swung his bat hitting the ball out of bounds. "You hit a home run!" You stood up watching the ball disappear in the distance. Chul ran to Jinyoung cheering. "Daddy did you see me?! Did you see me?!" Jinyoung picked him up ruffling his hair as you ran up to them. "I did but next time you need to run and touch all the plates.", he giggled.

Youngjae

You came home from work early hearing Youngjae and your twin girls talking in the distance. You decided to take this opportunity to relax for a while. You sat on the couch watching your favorite drama when you heard Youngjae walk into the kitchen. You stood up seeing he was getting juice from the fridge, but something looked different. His hair was tied up in little pigtails, butterfly hair clips all over his head, and pink sparkly lip gloss smeared on his lips. You bursted out into laughter catching Youngjae off guard. "Heyy.", he frowned. "I'm sorry, it's just really funny.", you kept laughing, walking closer to him. "I love the look though." Youngjae leaned in "Where's my kiss?" He pursed his glitter lips. "I'm not kissing you with your strawberry lips." You put your hands on his chest gently pushing him away. "What? Why?", he pouted. "Mommy!", your twins ran in hugging your legs. You were tangled in a web of arms. "Mommy look! We made daddy a princess!", they both cheered frantically pointing at Youngjae. "I see. daddy looks very pretty.", you giggled. "And daddy still needs a kiss from mommy.", he grabbed your face squishing your cheeks together, placing a long sticky kiss on your cheek while you screamed.

BamBam

You and Bam were off from work but still had some work to do. You let your son, Kang, play in the office while you two worked. "Mama? Can we make cupcakes now?" Kang walked up to you pulling your sleeve. "You promised.", he pouted. You nodded and led him into the kitchen, sitting him on the counter table. He helped you mix the ingredients together and bake them. After all that you two started to ice them. "Can we give daddy one?", Kang asked looking up at you. The greatest idea popped in your head then, you told Kang your plan. You both sneaked back into the office quietly and slowly with your hands full of frosting, BamBam's back was turned. You both ran up and smeared it all over him, you globed it on his cheeks while Kang whipped it all on his pants and arms. "Hey!", Bambam stood up glaring at you, you giggled and followed Kang running away to the living room with Bam after you. He chased you two around the house till he finally caught you two in his arms. Tickling you both  and squishing his cheek against yours making you scream. "BamBam!", you laughed holding his arm. "Daddy no more!", Kang laughed while trying to catch his breath. "Fine then I'll just tickle mommy instead." He let go of Kang wrapping his free hand around your waist tickling and lifting you up to spread more icing on you.

Yugyeom

It was after dinner, you were washing the dishes and Yugyeom was putting the extra food you made away. Your baby girl, Nari, was sitting on her play mate, playing with her toys. She suddenly started to cry, thinking she was alone. You rushed to dry your hands, but Yugyeom stopped you. "I'll get her. You've been watching her all day." He smiled walking over to her and picking her up. You went back to the sink and continued washing dishes, when you heard Yugyeom's faint singing voice. He was singing a nursery rhyme, but very soft and slowly. You looked over your shoulder to see him slowly swaying his hips with Nari in his arms. As if he was slow dancing with her. He smiled down at her and kissed her head, continuing to sing to himself softly petting her head. You took a video of him carefully not to make a sound. This had to be the cutest moment you've ever experienced. 

original imagine by @jiaer_jiaer99 on instagram