Ch17_"Come to Graceland with me? "

" I've waited long enough, I want you to live with me...."...

Luh Kel "Pull up" Song above

Diana's perspective.....

It's been months since Scotty's death, Elvis has been away for while, I only get to see him once a week...sometimes I can talk on the phone with him but his manager always say he's busy or occupied.

To waste time I've been focusing on school, my friends Maryann and Richard. Besides today is my birthday I'm turning 18 finally, my parents wanted to throw me a party but I begged them not too so Mary Ann and Richard decided that we'd just stay up all night watching movies and eating junk. Which was cool with me.

"Diana?" Someone called to me snapping me out of my trans.

"Sorry..I was-"

"Thinking about Elvis, we know. Its so obvious" Mary Ann said and took a sip of her tea. We were currently in lunch.

I looked down, it's true..i couldn't stop thinking about him. I wanted to feel his lips again, see his beautiful smile. Crease his beautiful skin.

"He coming back ya know" Richard said as he took a frie and dipped it in ketchup. I looked at him.

"I know..im just so nervous to see him. What if he doesn't want me anymore..what if he forgets it's my birthday" I whispered sadly

Mary Ann signed.

"Don't worry, I think he'd remember" She said trying to cheer me up. I smiled slightly, suddenly out of nowhere a group of girls started screaming.

"Elvis!!!! Lord he's outside of our school!!" They screamed and started running towards the exit.

Elvis is here...

I looked at Richard and Mary Ann, they both shrugged. Getting up I rushed outside.

Elvis's perspective....

Pulling up to Diana's school I smiled.

I haven't seen my gal in months, I miss her..he brown eyes and her flushed cheeks. Just thinking about her makes my heart pound out of my chest.

"E you sure about this? There's many fans that go to school with Diana I'm sure. You might get mobbed." Bill said to me as he looked out the window as the street started to become crowded.

He's right, which is why I have someone dress up as me. While I'm getting Diana he will be out here leading the crowd away.

Drake Milligan....

"Hey man, you ready?" I turned to look at the Decoy Elvis, he nodded and smiled.

"Yes sir" He said and got out the car, slicked his hair back like mind and put on my Decoy rings. The crowd went wild and started to chase after drake and that boy ran like hell.

I looked at bill with a grin.

"Keep the car runnin'"

He nodded and looked around. Soon as I jumped out the car I saw Diana looking around, she was looking for me. I leaned on my car and put the flowers and necklace I bought her behind my back. Of course I didn't forget my girl's birthday.

Ours eyes then met and I felt my heart skip a beat

Ours eyes then met and I felt my heart skip a beat...she had on a pretty Pokadot dress... her hair was in a Ponytail and her lips parted slightly.

Oh how I long to kiss those beautiful lips....

She then ran towards me, I walked forward and embraced her in my arms, holding her tightly to me.

"Elvis...i missed you" I hear her say softly almost like she wants to cry. I smiled and kissed her ear and whispered.

"I missed ya too honey...every damn day"

She held me tightly one more time before she pull away slowly.

"I thought I saw you running down the street..?" She said confused.

Wow we look that much a like.

"Naw honey, a Decoy Elvis..i hired someone who look similar to me so I could get to you, without any news reporters or fans..just you" I said looking into her eyes.

She blushed and look down.

"Oh and I got you these and this" I said showing her the flowers and the long black box. She looked at me and gasped.

"Elvis i-i-...wow" She blushed deeply, I grinned ear from ear at her reaction. Taking the necklace out the box, I told her to turn around while I put it on her. The necklace had my initials on it. Letting people she only belong to me and me only, soon I'm going to marry her...she'll be Mrs.presley.

Sounds good..

"I don't know how to think you.." She said a bit sadly.

"Stay the night with me at Graceland, just me and you. Alone" I said staring at her, she bit her lip and looked down. "You know my parents won't let me. They don't like you because your the "Devil" They will say no" She said.

"is that so?" I said rubbing my chin. she nodded, then we don't have to tell her parents. "cant you just say our at your friends house? I mean I'm sure MaryAnn wont mind you staying the night with me" I suggested. she thought about it and then smiled widely.

"okay, so what now?" she asked. "Ride with me, you wont need any clothes. I have all the clothes you can desire at Graceland-"

"You were already planning it?" she asked a bit startled.

not were I intended this conversation to be going but gotta tell her the truth.

"sorta, don't be scared honey. I wont hurtcha okay. ive just really been waiting for you to say yes you'll stay at graceland" I said reassuring.

Nodding she smiled

"I'd go to the moon and back with you Elvis...." she whispered.

I smiled and helped her into the car, graceland here we come.... Finally I'll have her in bed with me...

I know this is very late update but here it is. Please make sure you comment 💬 share 👭 and like .

👉Till then Presley's👈