☆42

2 months later

2 months later

"I can't believe it's February already." Yuji exclaimed, hand in hand with Donghyuck as they both walked down the beach, at the end of one of their many dates.
"Time flies so quickly." He added, sighing as he relished the feeling of her.
"I was thinking the other day, I haven't smoked or drank in 5 months."

Yuji smiled at this and turned to face him, her palm resting on his cheek.
"I'm proud of you Bubs." She said, pressing a kiss to his forehead as she stood up on her tippy toes.
"Let's sit here." She said, rushing to the benches and sighing with contentment.
"Hey babe can you pass me my phone, I want to take a picture of this." Yuji said, smiling at the sunset and Donghyuck nodded.

He opened her bag and looked for her phone, however he found something completely different.
"Yuji." His tone serious and Yuji's smile disappeared once she saw the pregnancy test box in his hand.
Her eyes widened and she gasped.
"Wait-"
"Are you pregnant?" He asked shocked, not really knowing what he was feeling.
Yuji shook her head frantically.
"It's not mine, listen what happened was-"
"I'm not angry with you Yuji, if you felt the need to take one you should have told me." He sighed, placing a hand on her knee.

"Hyuck, I'm not pregnant, it's not mine." She said once, more tilting his chin up slightly.
"It's my friends I promise."
And he nodded, trusting her.
"But if you were, you'd tell me right?"
"Of course I would you idiot."

"I can imagine a mini you running around."

"Turn around." A voice through the phone said, and Yuji crinkled her nose up in confusion at why Chae eun was calling her. Yuji shared a glance with Donghyuck and turned around, gasping at the sight of Chae eun standing there, a grin on her face.

Yuji wasted no time in running towards her internet best friend, tackling her with a hug and squealing as she had finally met her best friend.
"How did you know?" Yuji asked bewildered, to which she pointed at Donghyuck. He sported a grin and slyly winked at Yuji.
"You can crash at mine!" Yuji said, linking her arm with Chae eun as they talked all the way.

"I can't believe that, how did that even happen?" The two were uncontrollably laughing at this point and Donghyuck had taken the key from her and opened the apartment door.
"RENJUN GUESS WHO I MET!" Yuji shouted into the apartment and her twin brother came through the bedroom door.

"Look, it's Chae eun!" Yuji smiled, watching as Renjun and her friend exchanged greetings, shaking each others hands.

However the instant golden light emitting from their bracelets set Yuji and Donghyuck shocked.
They were soulmates.

Wait what?
They were soulmates?

"What do you think they're talking about?"

"Who said they're talking?" Donghyuck wiggled his brows suggestively and Yuji's smacked him. She sighed and dove beside him into the bed, snuggling up to him once more.
"I wanted to ask you something today." She started, nervous.
"Hm?" His fingers lightly traced into her hands as she spoke the next words

"Do you want to move in?"

Wowzer