☆43

"Is this actually happening?" Yuji asked as she watched the moving people dragging in Donghyuck's belongings

"Yay Hyung you're living here?" Chenle celebrated, then seeing Chae eun and Renjun who were not definitely flirting, then back at Yuji and Donghyuck.
"Wait nevermind, not yay." And he retreated back to his room.

Donghyuck stood behind Yuji and wrapped his arms around her, kissing the top of her head lovingly.
"So, we're living together now."
"Yep with my Brother and his friend."
Donghyuck laughed and still nuzzled his nose into her hair.
"It's the thought that counts."

"Do you want to go for a drive?" He suggested and Yuju perked up, nodding as she quickly ran to grab her jacket.
Donghyuck waited for her by the door and watched as she cutely ran to him, grinning up at him as they left the apartment.

The nice breeze hit them and they both clambered into the car, the windows down and music blasting.
"Let's stop off at Costa." She suggested, turning on a different car and he nodded in reply, starting to drive.

Yuji rested her hand on his thigh with her fingers intertwined with hers as he lifted it to change the gears.
"WE'LL TAKE THE HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN." Yuji sang out, laughing as she did do, Donghyuck's eyes swimming with love as he looked at her, eventually joining in with her.

"Wow this is good." He said, sipping his drink and Yuji took it off him to try, nodding in approval and letting him taste her drink.
"This is actually so good."
"Right that's what I'm saying, but don't drink it all!"

"Hey Angel..." Donghyuck trailed off, rubbing the back of his head nervously and Yuji turned her attention to him, rubbing her thumb over his knuckles.
"Yes?"
"Do you want to...uh."

"It's only a thought but...do you want to meet my parents?"

"You're parents?" Yuji asked, shocked that he bought it up as she thought they weren't really accepting of him. Donghyuck gulped and nodded. Yuji smiled.
"Of course I want to meet your parents silly."
"Really? Do you want to go now?"
"That sounds good Hyuck."
"I can't wait for you to meet them, I hope Mum is in a good state today."

"Donghyuck, you're back

"Donghyuck, you're back." His dad said in shock scanning his Son as he looked completely different. He was no longer sporting a black leather jacket and a dark cold face, instead he was radiant and his fingers were woven through a girl's.

"Hello Sir, I'm Yuji." She introduced, bowing slightly and his dad also introduced himself, letting them both in.
"Please come in, I'll get some drinks, is water okay?"
"Water is great thank you."
His dad nodded and disappeared to the kitchen.

Yuji scanned the hallway and her eyes were drawn to the various pictures that hung on the wall, ranging from birth till up to what Yuji was assuming was a few years ago.
She could easily distinguish which one was Donghyuck and which was his brother and Yuji's heart clenched as she watched Donghyuck completely ignore the pictures hung up on the wall.

"Mum? It's Donghyuck, this is my Soulmate Yuji."

At the sound of this, the Woman who sat at the chair looking out at the window turned around, her eyes connecting with her son's and then with the girl who gripped his hand.
"Donghyuck?" She asked, standing up with a smile.

Donghyuck nodded and walked over to his Mother.
"I met my Soulmate, her name is Yuji." He explained calmly pointing over to the girl who bowed once his Mother turned to her.
"Ah you're so pretty!" She gushed, fawning over her as she placed both hands on her shoulders.
"Come sit! Please." Yuji nodded and Donghyuck sat beside her, he was on edge as he didn't know when his mother would begin to relapse.

"How old are you?" His mother asked and Yuji smiled as she answered.
"I'm 19 (international)"
His Mother nodded and a sad smile graced her lips as her eyes fell to their intertwined hands.
"I'm glad he has found you, I can now rest in peace without wondering where he is most nights." His Mother confessed, struggling with herself, trying not to let the death consume her.

"After...Dongyul i- i think I lost a piece of myself I could no longer be the Mother I once was." Donghyuck's eyes filled with tears and he bit his lip to try and stop the overwhelming emotion spill out.
She sighed sadly and turned to Yuji.

"You will continue to love him won't you? Please, you're his guardian Angel, you truly are."