Chapter 30

Alexandra's p.o.v:
    I wasn't ready for the things that were going to happen, I was in the one place I didn't want to be in... New York, with the one person who probably hated me the most, Valeria Montenegro. I didn't want to deal with all of this anymore, I wanted so bad to just come out and say it was me who marrying him, to show Raymond the real way to be in love, with someone who wasn't with him because his super rich, to be with him just he had a whole empire. even though I just meet him, I had fallen in love with him because, on the inside he was super sweet and all around a good guy, but he hide that from everyone else, but in those rare moments we spent together I saw the real him. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Nina said it was time to go. We all got into  our respected cars and we were on our way to the family private airport. Once we were on the plane we got in our seats and waited for take off, it was a little awkward because no one was talking. It wasn't until Raymond's mom asked him how the wedding plans were coming along that he grabbed left my hand and kissed my engagement ring. "Everything going according to plan mom, were going for a winter wonderland for our theme" He said. At that moment I was in shock, how did he know that, I haven't showed my new plans to anyone. "Oh that's just wonderful honey what a beautiful idea, I can't wait to see it all planned out" she said smiling at both me and Raymond. "Thank you" I said awhile looking at Raymond, he caught me looking at him so he took the chance to kiss me in front of everyone, he pulled away and laughed when he saw how pink both of my cheeks were. "Raymond leave her alone" his mom said. "The last thing I need to do is find my wedding dress" I told her. "Okay we'll do that when we get back home" she answered. After that we stopped talking, but I couldn't stop thinking about how Raymond knew about our wedding plans, almost like he knew what I was thinking so he stood up and pulled me up and took me to one of the back rooms in the plane. "I can tell by the look in your eyes you want to know how I knew about our wedding plans" He said pulling me closer to his body so we were chest to chest. "I would be lying if I say no" I answered. "Well my dear bride if you must know....I have been going behind you and deleting all of your work for a reason, and that is because all your plans were based off of what I liked and not what you liked so, I made a plan to keep doing it until you finally stood up and did what you want... and you did Alexandra, you wanted a winter wonderland themed wedding did you not" he asked. "How did you know that Raymond, I never told no one about that" I answered. "Because Alexandra, you didn't have a choice in all of this, and I don't think I apologized for the whole kiss thing, I was blinded by anger, and at that moment I didn't think about your feelings, so I'm sorry, about all of that I put you through at that moment, and for how long it took me to ask you to forgive me, so tell me Alexandra do you accept my apology?" he asked me. "I do" I whispered. "That's good to hear but the next time you say those words is the day you become my wife" he said, coming closer to me. My cheeks go pink, he smiled at me and kissed me, I kiss him back, we both pulled away from each other. I was truly happy at this moment in his arms.

Araceli's p.o.v:

I've lost count of how many times I've cried, things were so unfair it's been months since I seen Leonardo, and no I haven't been avoiding him, even though I really wanted to, my sister has been on me since we had that talk. I was at a lost right now, how was I going to do this. who was I, to come in and ruin that  girls life it was simply unfair, what if that girl really love Raymond. I know what it feels like to lose someone you love....But the real question remade was I really ready for the storm that would hit, if I didn't go through with my sister's plan and everyone turned there backs to me, what Leonardo gets mad at me and leaves me, at that point I really would be alone....I hate being in the spot light, I was always okay with being in my sister's shadow....I this point I think I made up my mind, I was going to be has happy as I can be with the love of my life, even if its only for a limited time, because deep in my heart I knew that once Leonardo found out that I'm helping my sister and hurting that poor girl, his going to hate me, even though he say his in love with me and that would never hurt me. At the end of the day blood is thicker then water, he'll choose his family over me. All of this was making me heart hurt, so much for my happy ending, I let a bitter laugh. I had to get up and go put on a show we had a meeting with the Messi family, I was not ready to see any of them but at choice is not mine I had to go, I quickly got ready went down stairs to wait for my sister. "Aww my dear baby sister don't look so sad, the faster we get this done the faster you get to be with your man" Valeria said coming down the steps.  "Hello Valeria" I said looking at the ground. "Don't do that Araceli, you know the plan baby sister" she snapped. "No Valeria, I got it I promise" I quickly added. "Come on Araceli we must get going, there going to be waiting for us" she said. I followed her outside and we into the white SUV that was waiting outside, as we drove by, my heart grew heavy, the closer we got to the Messi office building, I can't believe this is happening, I closed my eyes and prayed everything works out.....

  Quick side note thank you for not giving up on my story!

Vote, Comment, Share,Follow

~Lil_Miss_Imprefect