C H A P T E R O N E

Y/n was walking to school like normal. She didn't enjoy school that much since her only two friends were dating and that made her the biggest third wheel on the planet. There wasn't very much for her to do there besides learn and that's not very fun. She was getting closer to the school and now she was just outside of it. She pulls out her earbuds and looks down putting her phone in her pocket, but was interrupted when she ran into something and she fell on the ground. It wasn't a something though it was a someone. Y/n looked up at the most handsome man she thought she ever saw. He was wearing a suit, and was very tall, some might say he had very long legs. The strange man Y/n has never seen before holds out his hand and starts speaking. "Im so sorry about that ma'am, let me help you up." Y/n grabs his hand and he pulls her up. Now she can really see how tall he is compared to her. Y/n looks up at him, and says. "That's okay, I didn't notice you." Y/n slightly blushes in way. The man smiles at her showing her his adorable dimples, making her go all giddy.
He looks down at her, and says, "No it was mostly my fault I wasn't looking where I was going, although I hope to see you some time again." Y/n smiles at him, he walks away. He doesn't look old at all, and he's handsome, but as he walks further away Y/n sees all the other girls swooning over him, she doesn't wanna be like them. Y/n also feels like she wouldn't have a chance anyways, she's not a very confident person. She rubs it off and goes to find her friends.

Y/n goes into the school and finds her friends making out by the
lockers. Y/n being the annoying friend she is goes and intercepts in there kissing. She pulls them apart and stands in the middle of them. "Stop you guys are giving me nightmares watching you."
Y/n"s friends look at her and laugh. Y/n's friend Jisoo looks at her and says, "That's just cause your single." Then Y/n's other friend Jungkook, looks at Jisoo and says, "Don't be mean Jisoo she's probably sad that she's single." Y/n sighs. "You guys are bullies." Jisoo winks at Y/n. "I heard there's a hot new teacher anyways, maybe you'll have luck." Jungkook gives Jisoo a scary look. "No talking about other guys, baby girl." Jisoo argues with him. "I don't even know what he looks like I just think Y/n now has a chance to may be not be single." Y/n scowls.
"I don't need to have a boyfriend Jisoo." "Well I think you do." Jungkook starts walking away, making Jisoo follow him. Y/n doesn't bother to follow she just rather get to class and have the school day end soon.

Y/n starts thinking to herself sitting in the empty classroom waiting for class to start. Maybe I should have a boyfriend...I am a senior after all... No I don't wanna be like all those other desperate girls who will do anything for attention. Would I even have a chance anyways? Y/n gets snapped out of her thoughts once someone enters the room. Its the guy she ran into earlier. He looks at Y/n surprised. "Hey, I wasn't expecting to see you again this quick, why are you here early?"
Y/n giggles. "Well I don't have any where else to be and I don't wanna stare at my friends practically eating each others food from last night." He gave her a questioning look. "There tongues were practically down each others throats." The man chuckles. "Well I guess your stuck with me.. Miss?" "Min Y/n, and
you are?" He thought the name sounded familiar but he didn't pay much attention to it. "You can call me Mr.Kim, since I'm your teacher." Y/n's face goes shocked. "Wait your my teacher you don't look old at all, you look pretty young." Mr.Kim smiles at her showing his dimples again. "Well I did just graduate from college." "Oh, well I hope you enjoy teaching here." Mr.Kim nods at Y/n. "I'm sure I will."
The last part he says in his head "as long as your here."

More people enter the classroom and eventually class starts. "Hello class I am Mr.Kim, any questions before we begin on our lesson?"
A girl in Y/n's class named Jiwoo
raises her hand, once Mr.Kim calls on her, her and her friends giggle. "Mr.Kim what's your first name? How old are you? And are you single?" He gives them a smile, that could make a persons heart mealt away. "That is personal information that I can not give out." The girls all blush, there the girls Y/n never liked because they were always so mean to her.

After class ends every ones left the room except for Mr.Kim and Y/n since she's organizing her bag. Mr.Kim's leaning on the side of his desk in a way that could seduce even the most innocent of minds. "Y/n, do you need any help?" "Oh no I'm fine Mr.Kim just organizing." Once Y/n looks up and sees Mr.Kim leaning on his desk like that she blushes a lot. "Oh, by the way my name is Namjoon." "I thought you don't give out personal information?" Y/n looks at him and smirks. "But I know you so its fine." He winks at Y/n, she decides it would be better if she just hurried up and left before she got any redder than she already was. "Well I'm done organizing my bag Namj- Mr.Kim." He smiles at her. "Okay ill see you tomorrow." Y/n smiles at him and leaves the room. Y/n fights with herself in her mind. Oh my goodness he's so hot wait stop this Y/n you can't obsess like those other girls, plus he's probably just being polite... He obviously doesn't like someone like you. Y/n gets snapped back out of her thoughts once she feels
Mr.Kim poke her shoulder. "You forgot this in the classroom." He hands her a book. "Thank you."He smiles at her. "No problem." He walks back into the classroom, Y/n's greeted by three angry girls the ones who bullied Y/n before, Jiwoo, Somin, and Mina. Somin says, "He doesn't like you, Y/n you know your not pretty enough." Jiwoo starts speaking, "Yeah and before you know it he's gonna be in my pants so you better get out of my way." Y/n just walks away she's had enough of their crap and she doesn't care what they have to say anymore. All Y/n knows is that....Mr.Kim is someone she can't stop thinking about.