THIRTY-THREE.

(excuse all mistakes.)

Compton, California 📍

Savonte Harris | Squirrel

"Aye Teeth!" Some nigga called out from across the street.

"Call me Teeth again, watch I make you swallow yours!" I hollered back, blowing smoke out my nose.

kb taught me how to knock niggas out, ian been right ever since.

Baby G, Ta'Lik, and Ashanti all bust out laughing.

"You lil bitch youuuu!" Ashanti taunted the boy, taking the blunt from me.

"Why they always getting on yo teeth big bra?"

"Cause my shits fucked up!" I hollered laughing.

"Good job." Ta'Lik patted my shoulder. "The first step to addiction is admitting you have a problem."

"Bit— that's you nigga!"

"Nigga a crackhead in training and wanna talk about addiction." Baby G joked eating a Honey Bun making us bust out laughing.

"Aye but foreal, I'm finna get some fronts." I nodded.

"For what?..." Ashanti stared at me with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Cause my teeth, duh." I spoke like it was the smartest shit I ever done said.

"Nigga.. BRACES!" He exclaimed making us fall out laughing.

I unlocked my phone and went to Instagram, sliding to my Instastory. I began to record, rubbing my hand over my head. Abruptly, I lifted my phone up and started recording us.

"Same group of bitches ain't no adding to the pictureee!" I sung.

"Bought a couple snacks, watch my stomach get bigger!" Baby G rapped stuffing a honey bun in his mouth making us bust out laughing.

"Yo fat assss!" Ta'Lik dragged while I zoomed in on him.

These was my dawgs. When I wasn't with KB and nem, I was with these niggas.

I met lil crackhead and fat ass my freshman year but Ashanti was some like my cousin. His ol' girl and my ol'girl was close before his mama moved to Florida. They came back and tried to force us on eachother but we moved at our own pace.

We wasn't close but we was... Something.

One things forsure two things for certain, we wasn't shit alike.

"Look at her shoes bra. Them bitches leaning and shit!" He bust out laughing making Ta'Lik and them laugh. "Then her hair look a fucking mess."

They was laughing but ian find none of that shit funny.

"If she was my daughter I'd beat her ass. Folks really be letting they kids walk out the house any ol kinda way." Ta'Lik laughed.

"That shit ain't funny. You'on know that girl situation while y'all talking shit." I shook my head. I hated when people made fun of the less fortunate.