Chapter 3.

yoo i'm really fucking wit y'all for fucking wit this book!🥺 pls vote & comment on ur way. read on.

=================
The next day.

=================The next day

Saint's POV.

Everybody was talking loudly inside of the warehouse as we all had sat down at the table, discussing what had happened at my club just yesterday night.

Shit was crazy because I haven't been beefing with anybody in a minute. But, my mind just couldn't stop wondering who it could have been, and them niggas playing a dangerous game.

But my mind couldn't stop thinking about Genisā too. She was so quick with her gun and shot someone, I wasn't thinking fast enough. But I know she's probably tripping because everything was a blur.

The way she handled it though, she didn't seem so phased. It caught her off guard, but it didn't seem like her first shootout. I smirked to myself and chuckled at my thoughts.

Baby ass gotta be crazy if she that fine and single. Something ain't adding up.

I tapped my hand on table catching everybody's attention and dismissed my thoughts away.

"'Ight, so we was caught off guard the other night. This ain't finna make is stop shit though, nobody died just a couple wounded. I will be beefin' up security at the club tho. Whoever, them bitch ass niggas was they was trying to send a message and they knew to come to the club when it was packed. Catching us lacking." I spoke while my eyes roamed each and every one of the men and a couple of girls that I had recruited looked at me.

I kept gazing around to see if I catch one motherfucker folding under pressure. This shit wasn't just a coincidence, somebody had to tell them about the club finna be jumping that night.

Dexter hisself sat next to me; doing the same motion as me. As he tapped my arm a little, and I looked in his direction in one of my corner boy faces.

My eyes landed on the boy named LJ. He was looking down trying to avoid ya staring him to death, and played it off like he wasn't sweating right now. Motherfucker couldn't look innocent right now as much he wanted to.

Everybody caught me and Dexter's gaze while they looked down at him too, I sat up in my seat clearing my throat loudly.

"Yo, LJ. You got sumn' you need to get off yo chest man?" I asked and LJ jumped at the sound of my voice as I nodded my head at Dexter and he nodded his knowing what's next.

I stood up from the leather chair, and clapped my hands, "All y'all get the fuck out. Ron and Keith, you stay with me and Dex. Everybody get the fuck out now!" I yelled making everybody hurry out the warehouse while my two clean up men stayed behind.