Chapter 1

Y/n POV

I quietly walk into study hall and sit in my assigned seat.

"Y/n!"

I turn my head and come face to face with Baekhyun. I turn my head slightly to hide my flushed cheeks.

"Hey Y/n are you okay," Baekhyun immediately presses his forehead against mine to check my temperature, "because you don't have a fever."

"I'm fine," I say with a slight smile, "so what are you doing here?"

"This is my study hall too, Y/n or did you forget," he said with a cheeky grin.

I smile slightly and answer with a quiet, I know. What I really wanted to say was I know, but you never come here anymore you usually are with Nayeon in the library or with your friends in the courtyard, so you never really hang out with me anymore. But I keep my emotions to myself. I know he likes her and I'm just trying to support him, keyword trying. I know a large part of me realizes I like him and that I've liked him since like sixth grade, but he's always liked Nayeon ever since they first met in kindergarten. I'm just a 'little sister' to him and I'll always be.

"So Baek how's your relationship with Nayeon going?" I smile and lean forward faking my curiosity.

"Oh N/n (nickname) glad you asked, it's going great! She and I are going for bubble tea after school it's like a date..."

I zone off as he blabbers on and on about how he and Nayeon are going to be so happy together.

'Snap' I flinch slightly as I turn to Baekhyun and he smiles happy to have my full attention again.

"So Y/n are you ever going to get a boyfriend?" He asks while nudging my arm slightly.

"Probably not," I respond giving him a look that says I'm not interested.

"You could always date Chanyeol, he's a good option," Baekhyun says trying to be a matchmaker.

I  frown at the idea of me dating Chanyeol I mean yeah he's cute and very fun to be around, but I like Baekhyun and I don't want to use Chanyeol just to get over him.

3rd person POV

As Y/n thinks about the idea of her and Chanyeol being a couple she doesn't realize that a tattoo appears on her right ankle just below her shoes.

(Looks like this)

Y/n reaches for her ankle feeling a slight tingling sensation but with a simple touch it goes away and she decides to ignore it.

Y/n POV

"Nah, he's too tall, he'll make me feel short," I say with a slight smile.

"It's not that hard you're 5 foot 2," Baekhyun says as he breaks out into a fit of laughter (Sorry if your not short you can change it to fit yourself).