12: Blackout (Lemon)

Warning! This one's a lemon, I repeat, lemon coming up!

Quirk: Carbon Armour

 Todoroki, Midoriya and I got together on a weekly basis to watch a film that one out of the three of us had suggested. Each week I looked forward to these nights as it meant I got to spend some quality time with my crush, Shoto Todoroki. For weeks my best girl friend Ochaco had been trying to get me to confess my feelings claiming that the little things that happened between us were small signs, something I scoffed at.

- Flashback -

"Come on (y/n), he's so clearly interested in you!" She said excitedly.

"Seriously Ochaco, what proof do you have of that?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"How about that fact that he's always watching you when we're training?" She suggested but I shook my head.

"It's natural for our class to watch the others when we spar," I said and she sighed.

"Okay, what about when Kaminari was flirting with you the other day? He got really protective of you," she said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm his friend, naturally he'd get a little protective."

"UGH, (y/n), you're impossible!" She sighed.

- Flashback Over -

As it was my turn this week to host, it was also my turn to pick out the film we were going to watch. I chose a horror film I had never seen before, as so far we hadn't watched any horror. I messaged the guys asking if they could bring over drinks, snacks and a few more blankets. I changed out of my uniform and into some comfy clothing before checking my bedside clock. The boys should be arriving in about ten minutes. My eyes glanced away from the clock and landed on a photo of Todoroki and me, taken at the summer camp of us sitting closely to one another, happily chatting and eating. As always I childishly smiled at the image, then remembering to hide the frame before they arrived. He didn't know I had that image of us framed, let alone left on my bedside table. I shoved it in the top drawer when a knock on my door made me jump. Quickly I skipped over to open it and there stood Shoto, carrying a bag.

"Hey, sorry I'm a bit early," he said.

"No it's okay, come on in," I opened the door for him. He placed his things down on my bed, unloading the snacks and drinks he'd bought.

"So what's the film?" He asked and I picked up the dvd and showed it to him. "Ah, I've not seen that one yet."

"You've not seen any of the films we watch," I laughed.

"That is true. Is Midoriya coming this evening?" He asked.

"I think so... why?" I asked and he looked down at his feet.

"No reason..." he mumbled but I decided not to press on it. There was another knock on the door and I turned to see Midoriya standing in the frame with a smile on his face. I apparently hadn't shut the door so he walked straight in.

"Hi! Alright, let's get watching, what's this weeks-," he stopped, staring at the dvd case in my hand. I giggled, knowing that horror was not his favourite.

"Come on, don't be a baby Midoriya!" I laughed as we set up our seating on the floor: me in the middle, Todoroki to my right and Midoriya on my left.

"H-hey! I'll be fine," he said, as though trying to comfort himself more then anything. Todoroki put on the lamps and fairy lights I had in my room setting the ambience, and Midoriya turned out the main light whilst I turned the tv on and put the dvd in, then hitting play. We all sat back, leaning against the bed. A tingling sensation stirred in me every time I'd subtly send Todoroki a glance, seeing his sharp jaw, piercing eyes and soft hair. My heart beat a little faster when sudden sharp music began playing and I shot my head back to the tv to see eerie opening credits playing. The film begun, and I felt Midoriya jump out of his skin when the villain suddenly appeared from around a corner, stalking his first victim. I had my blanket around me, the edge up to my face as the villain began to pick off his victims. There were a lot of jump scares, and the music really didn't help. It was quiet, slightly squeaky violin playing and I knew that something was about to happen. It then all happened so suddenly, the scare came scaring the crap out of me as I quickly took ahold of the first thing I could find and hid behind it. This happened to be Todoroki's arm and shoulder.