Waiting Room Blues

Sorry to interrupt your reading, but I have a quick question:

Would you guys be interested in a Stan x Reader story when this book is over? I love him so much and I wanna write for him, but Idk how many people would read it. Thanks for your help!

Richie's POV:

"Hi, can I use your phone?" I asked, trying to keep any snarky outbursts to a minimum.

"Is something wrong, sweetie?" The nurse behind the counter asked.

"A friend of mine just brought my sister in with a uh...puncture wound and I need to call my mom to let her know what's happening." I explained.

"You mean the black boy that brought in the unconscious bleeding girl with the broken glasses?" She asked.

"How many fucking people come in here with puncture wounds on the daily? Yes, that's them! Now can I use the fucking phone or not?" I hadn't meant to be so loud or rude to her, but she was wasting my time. People are either ripped to shreds or get a broken bone around here, it isn't often someone gets fucking stabbed.

"Fine, you can use the phone, you little shit. Then, you need to fill out some of the paperwork. Your friend said he didn't know anything on here." She rolled her eyes handing me the phone and a clipboard.

I quickly dialed our phone number and prayed that mom answered the phone and not dad. I stood there, heart still pounding in my chest while Bill, Ben, and Bev stood behind me. Eddie had gone home to shower and change and Stan was sitting in one of the uncomfortable waiting room chairs filling out his own information and waiting to use the phone.

Finally, my mom answered the phone. Thank, God.

"Hello, Mrs. Tozier speaking."

"Mom, it's Richie!"

"What's the matter sweetheart? You sound upset." She said and I could just see her standing in the hallway with her hand on her hip.

"Mama, (y/n)'s hurt real bad. We've got her up here at the emergency room and the doctors are handling things, but you have to find a way up here now."

"Richie what happened to (y/n)?"

"I don't know, but there was a lot of blood and I'm scared." I didn't want to cry while on the phone with my mom. She needs to worry about (y/n) right now.

"Alright, I'm on my way sweetie."

"Mama, pick up Mrs. Uris too. Stan got a little banged up, nothing serious, but I doubt they'll wrap him up if she's not here."

"Okay, sweetheart. Mrs. Uris and I will be there as soon as we can. I love you, Richie."

"I love you too, mama. Please hurry." I sniffed, hanging up the phone and grabbing the clipboard before taking a seat next to Mike.

"They took her away before I could even tell them what happened." He sighed, his head in his hands.

"That's their job. They gotta get to her quick or she might not make it, and I'm sure everyone around here is getting fed up with people." Stan said solemnly.

"Yeah, but that's over n-now." Bill nodded.

"It's not over until (y/n) is safe and back home." I said, trying to make sense of the information sheet.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Mom and Mrs. Uris had shown up about fifteen minutes after I called, pulling the (now that Eddie had shown back up) seven of us into a frenzy of hugs and questions.