Leaving

Xavier

I wasn't mad at her. I didn't like thinking about my parents death or the people responsible. Personally, I didn't think that was crazy of me. Most people wouldn't want to relive that. However, I could tell she was taking it personally. I knew I should talk to her but I wasn't sure what to say.

I packed while she took a shower. I took the time to figure out who to leave with her. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and called Chase.

"Hello?"

"Need you to do something for me."

"Let me guess, need a babysitter."

"For three days,"

"Jasmine isn't coming down till this weekend so that should be fine."

"I'll have Clutch help too." He chuckled.

"Is she that much trouble?"

"Sometimes."

"When do you need me there?"

"I leave at six in the morning, be here before then."

"Got it, see you later." I hung up and called Clutch who seemed surprised that I was asking. We had never been what anyone would call close. But Aubrey seemed to like him and as much as that bothered me, I'd rather know she was taken care of.

"Xavier?" I turned to see her. She was wearing one of my shirts that went to her mid thigh. Her hair was still wet and she was chewing on her bottom lip. "I'm sorry about pushing you about your parents earlier. I wasn't thinking about how much it would bother you and that was insensitive of me." I sighed pulling her towards the bed and pulled her onto my lap.

"I'm not mad at you."

"Promise?" She asked not looking sure. I leaned down kissing her. She smiled slightly up at me.

"Be careful this week and please stay with the guys no matter what." She nodded.

"When do you leave?"

"In the morning, I'll be gone before you get up." She frowned. "So you should probably give me a proper goodbye tonight." I muttered leaning down to kiss her neck.