Chapter Six

My aunt has a new kitten and the lil douche scratched my thigh for my food. I had a bowl of cereal... I don't understand. Imma bring my cat over to beat him uppp, jk. My cat is rude too lmaoooo
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Six|

~Amora~

The days seemed to fly by since I went out with de Luca. I was worried that I asked for too much... he hasn't been to the club either. And dancing on stage just seemed to annoy me. Plus some of the girls have sided with Star because of that night she tried to dance for him. But I brushed it off, my big test is coming up so I've been studying like crazy. And Makenna has become a very important person in my life now. Diamond even likes her, and that's a surprise in itself. Sometimes I find myself wanting to press the call button on my phone but I don't want to bother him. But I feel like I already am.

"Hey sis?" Diamond said pulling me from my thoughts.

"Sorry, I'm almost done." I said and finished brushing her fro up into I hug puff. When I was done she ran out the bathroom to get her homework and things. After that we walked to the bus stop and she talked, played around. Once she got on I headed him to shower and probably nap before she gets home. And before I have to get to the club. I got all washed and and while I was wrapping my towel around myself I heard someone knocking on our door. Cautiously I peeped through the peephole and saw de Luca. I ran off to my room and grabbed some panties and a shirt and slipped it on. Quickly I made it back to the door and opened it. He looked me over and cocked his head to the side. I felt a little embarrassed, I was braless and my shirt was kinda soaked from not drying properly.

"Hmm, well it's still pretty early huh?" He said and I motioned for him to come in and he did, I closed the door behind him and we sat on the sofa.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting anyone..." I smiled and he took a cigar out, I reached for his hand and pushed it back in his coat. "No smoking here, sorry."

"Fine. Here's what I found on your mother." He handed me his tablet but before I could grab it he pulled back.

"W-What?" I stumbled eyes switching from his blue ones and the tablet.

"Are you sure you want to know Amora. I personally think you're better off not knowing and moving on." My heartbeat sped up and I thought maybe she was dead? Something bad did happen to her. I took a deep breath and nodded. He unlocked the tablet and handed it to me. I swiped through the images and read the notes. Sadness and anger filled my body as I kept looking. My mother was alive and very well. She was up in the suburbs in a neighboring city, married and I... I have two twin younger brothers. I cried looking at pictures of them smiling and playing. How could she be so happy?

"I-I don't understand?" I said in disbelief as I took in her smiling face.

"Apparently her husband Leo wouldn't date women with kids. He was educated, and was a doctor. And with your mothers crazy work hours to support you all she played it off as not having kids. They went on dates and such after a while he proposed and she never looked back." He said scratching at his beard.  I hunched over crying I just couldn't believe it. All the overtime she did? Leaving me all hours of the night to look after Diamond? For some man? While I was sobbing de Luca picked me and wrapped his arms around me, and I just balled.