Word of the Author: Anouncement

Hey there!

Well there it is. An ending. It's actually the first story I finish on Wattpad so I'm actually super proud about that, so bear with me in my silly expression of joy and happiness at aving finished a story! *dances around the room* *throws conffeti*

So here's the deal: There's going to be a sequel. Duh. Of course I wasn't going to leave the story of Aurora and Severus on a hiatus like that. There's just A LOT more to tell and I fell like it would be better if I just wrote the sequel as a separate book. Besides, that way it's also easier to keep a track of the timeline. I could just keep it like the amazing J.K Rowlin and write each year at Hogwarts separatly.

Anyways, the sequel already has a name: Forbidden Fantasies, and the first chapter is already up on my profile. So, for those who want to read more, feel free to add it to your reading list and read it as I post the chapters....*wiggles eyebrows and smiles wickedly*

I also wanted to thank all of you guys for your continuous support for this story. All of your comments really made my day. I wouldn't have finished the story as quickly as I did if it wasn't for all the supportive feedback you guys gave me. So thank you. *hugs all of you*

Mauw!

Sam out!