28

"Ughhhh I'm going to puke" I whined, dragging myself to the entrance to the building.

"Y/n stop complaining for once jeez. I swear everytime I see you you're always whining about something." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

I scrunched my nose and glared. "Well excuse me for being worried about your group and it's future." He gave me a glance.

"Why are you worried about our group's future? What's going on?" My heart froze.

Shoot. I should have just kept my mouth close.

"Uh it's nothing I promise!" I smiled to try and get him to believe me. He stopped walking once we entered the building and yanked me back by my hood when I tried to walk away.

"Y/n, what is going on? Why are you-" he stops and then looks around at all the people walking by us. "Follow me." He grabs my hand and drags me to what looks like a studio. He shuts the door and turned back to me.

"Why are you worried about our group? I haven't known you for long but I know you well enough to tell when you're lying. What is it that you're worried about?"

I hesitate. Should I tell him about Jimin? "Well, you see..." He raises an eyebrow. "Don't even try lying again. You know that doesn't work on me."

I take a deep breath and let it allout. "Well you see, Jimin has been trying to get me to break up with Hoseok and get with him but I don't want to but he won't accept that and he has been stalking me and making up excuses to get me to date him instead and I've been trying to avoid him and if I told anyone it could cause the whole group to split up." I sigh, finally able to breath again.

His mouth is wide open and his eyes are about to pop out. He looks baffled and takes a step back.

"Wait I- wait wait wait. You mean to tell me that JIMIN is trying to get you to break up with Hoseok?" He rubs his temples and looks genuinely confused.

I play with my fingers. "Yeah..." He finally looks at me again and sighs.

"You know what? Screw the surprise. You're going to tell Hoseok everything you just told me and I'll be there to make sure of it."