- dinner dates / training times -

for everyone that saw the previous update, it's tragic you had to see how I plan the chapters lmao. Thanks for anyone who reached out : )

anyways, please vote and comment sweeties! u guys are super funny and ily

ELENORA HAD LEARNED TWO LESSONS THIS DAY.

1. never, ever ever let Connor braid hair on a day where it matters what she looks like.

It's too much of a shot in the dark - it a much better idea to stick to a girl's gut, and have Bucky do it.

2. Steve should never be allowed to cook without adult supervision.

Bucky saved his life a total of, as Elenora and Connor counted, 15 times within the first hour he began cooking.

If not his life, Elenora thought, one of his hands - Steve was dangerously risky with fire and it seemed that the stovetop was never off.

Eventually, and to everyone's relief, Bucky took over and completed (or started) the recipe alone; in the end, Bucky had finished with a big bowl of creamy pasta and grilled chicken.

"That looks so good," Elenora spectated from her place at the island, looking up from her physics homework to steal a piece.

Her hand was quickly blocked by Bucky, who warned, "Not a chance."

Rolling her eyes, Elenora retreated; just as she did, Connor swept by, and somehow managed to reach a fork last Elenora's left side, avoid Bucky, and land three pieces of pasta onto his fork.

Naturally, Elenora was outraged when Bucky didn't even bother to look up from the salad.

He was a trained assassin, for goodness sake, there's no way he didn't notice that!

"Dad!" Elenora exclaimed, indignantly, watching as Connor stuffed his mouth, happily as her stomach growled, angrily. When she turned back to Bucky, his eyes flickered towards Connor, and then back at the pasta in a very nonchalant manner

Pressing her pencil against the counter harshly, Elenora accused, "careful, dad, your favorite is showing."

As she said that, Steve turned around from the other side of the kitchen, a fork in his own hand, and got a few pieces of the pasta.

"You gotta stop with the favorite thing," Bucky told her as Elenora graciously accepted Steve's gift with a smile.

She turned to Bucky, with an innocent expression. "Why? It works so well."

"Stevie's got a huge soft spot for that," Bucky told her, watching as Steve shook his head and went to place the sink in the sink.

Picking her pencil back up, Elenora hummed, and said, "I think you mean he's got a soft spot for me."