Brazil

A/N: 1.) No hate meant on Eleanor!
2.) Brazil was the only place I could think of...
3.)Lyrics aren't mine /obviously/ lol
4.) Tanya and Ashlyn aren't real people, they're just supposed to be people from a gossip sight!
5.) TheETeam like I don't even know what the E is haha England maybe?
6.) TheETeamBW is the teams benchwarmers...yeah I just gave them like a seperate little team of just benchwarmers who know they're benchwarmers...
7.)I don't know how twitter works so the tweets are sort of long

*

"You were amazing out there!" Louis compliments Harry, "Honestly! I had a great time!" Louis gives Harry a great big hug.

"It was good." Eleanor compliments in a lame tone.

Harry grins, "Thank you!"

Louis gives him another hug, "You just blew me away like I'm so pumped right now! I could do anything!" Louis tells him and he's bouncing around everywhere.

Harry blushes and laughs, "I'm glad you had a great time!"

"But my god when you sang 'Why don't we go there' I went absolutely bat shit crazy! Like you sound so amazing!" Louis continues, "Can I get a picture again?" Louis asks and Harry nods.

All three of them pose together. Harry and Louis smiling uncontrolably and Eleanor forcing a smile.

Harry and Louis take a silly picture where Harry has an arm around Louis' waist and lifts his leg up for Louis to hold. Eleanor stands beside them smiling awkwardly.

"I'll see you around!" Louis tells Harry and Harry nods.

Louis and Eleanor leave hand in hand but Louis isn't even properly holding it.

He looks back at Harry and winks. Harry smiles back and he stuffs his hands in his pockets and he feels a slip of paper in his right pocket.

Call me (; .xx

It's Louis' number.

Harry grins and slips the paper away in his pocket.

Louis Tomlinson wants him to call!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So, Louis it's one of your biggest games, tonight! How are you feeling?"

"Extremely pumped! Had my Harry Styles playlist on blast when I got ready! Definitely excited now!"

"So far we've talked to every other player and they say this is a very important day!"

"I don't even know what day it is." Louis chuckles.

"It's March-"

"Fifteenth!" Louis shouts, "Oh my god!" Louis' eyes start getting a bit watery when his teammates run out shouting and cheering to hug him.

2 years ago today, Louis stepped out on the field for the first time as the Rovers new addition that everyone was waiting.

Then, a beat starts playing and Louis recognizes it immeadiately as the 'Best Song Ever'.

Harry walks out wearing a 'Tomlinson 28' jersey.

"Maybe it's the way he walked," Harry starts, "Straight onto the pitch and stole it!
Through the field and past the guards,
Knowing he already won it!" Harry sings and Niall and Zayn sing along because they helped with the lyric changes.

"Zayn said, 'Can you pass it back to me?'
He said, 'Never in your wildest dreams.'"

Louis of course is not a ball hogger but once Zayn had jokingly said that the worst thing Louis does is hog the ball which started a bunch of rumors when the two friends had been joking.