19. savannah to you

Derek and I kiss until we run out of breath.

We're still in the middle of his dining room, with my back pressed against the wall. My knees feel weak. I love the way he's holding me. His grip is tight around my waist and he's hovering over me. I feel his hot breath on my neck and then I feel his lips on my collarbone. It makes my skin burn and the tingles in my stomach go wild.

What is it about his kisses that make me forget about everything?

He places butterfly kisses along my collarbone, and I put my hand behind his head and run my fingers through his hair.

"Get a room!"

My eyes snap open in surprise and Derek chuckles against my skin.

"It's just Ian," he says as he pulls away from me to look at Ian coming down the stairs. "And he shouldn't be here."

I purse my swollen lips and look away, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"Hey, this is my house too." Ian jokes winking at me. "Good to see you, Gin."

Derek narrows his eyes at him. "She's Savannah to you, mate." He turns to look at me and grins. "Only I can call her Gin."

I roll my eyes at him but I'm smiling.

"Fine," Ian says as he turns on the T.V. in the living room. "Good to see you, Savannah."

I smile at him, my shoulders relaxing a bit. "Good to see you too, Ian."

Ian looks at Derek. "Did you ask her?"

Derek frowns then walks to the fridge in the kitchen. "Not now, Ian."

I walk over to the couch in the living room. "Ask me what?" I ask.

"Nothing," Derek says from the kitchen but I'm looking at Ian. He's wearing jeans with a purple T-shirt. He has very pretty green eyes.

"I'm doing an interview for GMA on Friday. You know, the talk show?" he asks, and I nod. He continues. "They've asked me to invite you and Derek."

I frown. "Me?"

"Yes, you." He shrugs as he looks at the T.V. "We're going to be talking about the app and since you guys are Hollywood's hottest couple of the moment-they wanted to see if you guys would be up for some questions."

I don't know what to say for a moment. It seems crazy that a talk show is inviting me to be interviewed and be on T.V. Of course, it's probably Derek they're interested in. They want Derek and his match, which is me.

"You don't have to do it, Gin," Derek says as he comes up behind me. He hands me a water bottle. "I wasn't going to ask," he says giving Ian a pointed look then he looks at me. "I know you're not into being in the spotlight."

I search his eyes. "Do you want to do it?"

"Not if you don't want to." He touches my chin.

I realize that if I were Sadie or any other famous actress, he wouldn't need to ask or worry about it being uncomfortable. The thought of being on T.V. scares the hell out of me but I know it won't be live. They prerecord these things; I'll have a few days to let it settle in. Plus, I would do anything with Derek by my side and people already know we're dating, so why not?

"I'll do it," I say, and his eyes widen in surprise.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"Yeah," I say, surer this time.

Ian grins at me. "You're awesome." He raises his palm at me. "High five this palm right now."

I laugh then high five him.