Chapter 1

Author P.O.V

"Damn the new neighbors are fine as fuck" king said bitting his lips as he watched one of the boys from next door cut the grass, the boy only had on Nike gray shorts that clearly showed off his very large print that King happens to be drooling over.

"King get your thirsty ass away from that god damn window fore yo drool get all over it" Dominique says smacking his lips at how thirsty his friend was looking, he doesn't appreciate how king is looking at his mans with heart eyes as if he didn't already call dips on the said man when they first saw the new neighbors.

"Yeah king chill the fuck out your ass out why you so thirty?" Andre questions with an eye-roll causing Dominique's laugh softly as King gives Andre a light glare.

"Man y'all shut up he fine ass fuck" King  says kissing his teeth getting away from the window doing what Dominique had asked of him with a scowl on his face. He was really enjoying the damn show.

"I already said I liked his fine half chocolate ass so back the fuck off hoe ass" Dominique argues which causes King to send him a scrunched up face out of  pure confusion he didn't know calling dips on someone meant you couldn't acknowledge how fine they were.

"Man I was only acknowledging how fine he was but go off" King says sitting his ass down next to DeAndre who simply looked up from his phone then sent the middle finger Kings way causing King to smack his teeth making DeAndre laugh softly. The younger of the three loves to annoy people and make them angry because he just loves seeing people react in the most stupid way over dumb shit but then when the tables are flipped and he's the one reacting to something he gets all in his feelings about it and doesn't talk to you for days overall he's a big sweetheart and loves everyone who's close to him.

"You get all mad when I mention how fine your crush is but when you do it, it's magically okay? Yeah I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch" Dominique replies shaking his head at Kings tactics got me all the way fucked up wit that bullshit Dominique huffs mentally he loves King but at the moment he's not feeling it.

"Well I'm greedy" king says childishly sticking his tongue out at his two best friends that he lives with the two boys laugh at him softly and go back to doing their own thing. Dominique goes back to cleaning the mess that king and Andre made and refused to clean. And DeAndre goes back to writing his life story essay for his English class, the poor boy thought English would magically disappear when he hit college and who could blame him that class is a living hell.

"Y'all we should go trick or treating" Andre says sounding excited and childish, it was almost cute to the other two boys how small and cute Andre managed to sound even though he was almost a whole grown man. But they couldn't help but let out loud laughs when they heard the words that had just came out of Andre's mouth.

"You know we to grown for that" Dominique says chuckling a little at the thought of actually going out and trick or treating.

"No we ain't, we all nineteen in this bitch sooooo we still teenagers thus we can still trick or treat" Andre explains to his best friends proudly with very little logical. His two best friends still say no and go on with their lives.

"Grow up De" King chuckles softly going back to the window excited noticing that there are now two boys outside making both his best friends scowl as they watched him skip towards the window to watch the neighbors like a dog in heat.

"King stop drooling over them, and one day you're gonna wish you held onto your childhood longer" Andre replies a pout evidently shown on his face as he clicked the space bar over and over on the laptop not knowing what to write on his essay anymore.

"Shut your ass up,  you acting like your ass don't wanna come over here and drool over them with me" King says knowing his two best friends are just holding themselves back so they can get their work done but he knows if it were a normal day they would all be gathered at the window drooling over

the boys next door.

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing with this but work with me my people 😭