☆45

"Hey guys

"Hey guys." Yuji looked up from her table that consisted of Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung. Yuji's jaw slacked as Haeun and Jihee stood in front of her, her head snapped back to their table to see the other girls glaring into this direction.

"Mind if we join you?" To which they all shook their heads. Jihee took a seat next to Jeno a landed a massive kiss on his lips and Jisung covered his eyes.
"Disgusting."
"Just you wait till you fall in love."

All of them began to fall into conversation again, eating away when Yuji's eyes caught sight of Donghyuck who walked into the cafeteria and he walked towards his table, only to curtly nod and walk past them.

Yuji watched in shock as he turned around the table and walked in her direction, stopping besides it.
"Hey." He greeted, pulling up a chair next to them.
The boys smiled at this action to which Donghyuck also smiled at.
"I'm back."

"Do I really need to come with you?" Donghyuck whined, being dragged by Yuji as she hurriedly walked to the mall.
"Of course, you need some new clothes too, it's spring now."
"You just want my clothes."
"True."

Yuji walked into to clothing shop, gasping as her eyes caught a piece of clothing, she walked over to the trousers and ran her hand through it, humming and nodding in approval, then walking off.
"Why do girls touch clothes then walk away?" Donghyuck voiced, watching Yuji laugh and shrug.
"What do you think?" Yuji asked, holding a top up.

Donghyuck nodded lazily, the thought of shopping boring him. Yuji rolled her eyes and threw it to him, who had the shopping basket. He trailed after her as she jovially scanned through and picked out her desired items.
"Hyuck, look." She spoke from a distant isle. Donghyuck, who had been distracted by an infinity charm, walked over to where his Soulmate was. He caught sight of her and his eyes trailed down to the clothing in her hand.

"This would look good on you." She stated, walking over and placing it flat against his chest, examining it to see if it lived up to her standards.
"Oh yeah definitely this." She said, placing it into the basket and looking up at him. His gaze hadn't moved from her face and she bashfully gulped and turned around to hide her red tinted cheeks.
His fingers clasped around her wrist and he pulled her back towards him, her chest pressed up against him as he gazed at her deeply.

Her eyes entranced by him, looking up through her lashes as warmth spread through her, sending waves of love to her nerves.
"You're so pretty Angel."

"I'm so tired

"I'm so tired." Donghyuck sighed loudly, placing the keys on the counter and dragging his feet to their bedroom.
He lazily pulled his shirt off, along with his jeans and slid into bed, not wanting to do anything but sleep after shopping all day.

Yuji walked in after grabbing a drink, only to find Donghyuck which his face down on the pillow.
"You could have at least put your clothes away."
"I will later." He mumbled through the fabric of his pillow, waving his arm slightly. Yuji shook her head and began to get ready for bed too, following through with her daily routine.
"Do you want to go visit some colleges tomorrow?" Yuji called out from the bathroom, finishing up with washing her face and walking back into the room.

"Oh shit yeah, we'll do that." He yawned, stretching his arms out and waiting for her to join him in bed. Finally, she slid into the bed and Donghyuck immediate slithered his arms around her and sighed as his head nuzzled into her.
"Minho told me Haeun is pregnant by the way, now I know who's pregnancy test it was." He chuckled, making Yuji laugh and wrap her arms around him, gently rubbing his back and shoulders.

"I'm happy for them." She said happily, looking down at her soulmate who was listening to the beating of her heart. Nodding his head, he placed a small kiss to her collarbone, making her recoil slightly from the feeling and a deep hearty laugh escaped his mouth as she did so.

However the laughter and the smiles were all short-lived as the worst phone call possible ruined their lives.

🤡