Chapter 46

Sunflower Petals

_______________

Anika is in her room,lying on the bed supported by pillows near head-board of the bed.Chanchan and Chanchal are giving her company right now.She is talking to them-

A:  .......Very soon a new member will join our small family.Ek chotu sa,cute sa baby aayega.You know,he is now in my womb,dreaming about all of us.Once he comes in my arms,we will be a perfect team of four.We will add Shivaay too.............Later she places her hand on her invisible baby bump and says-

Your Mom is waiting for you,desperately.Tum na aapne Mom ki Jaan ho aur woh tumse bohat,bohat pyaar karti hai.Even just one month ago she had no idea that you were going to come in her life..................Saying that Anika starts thinking something.Her mind wanders here and there then stops coming at the memories of that particular morning,right after Punch Party night-

She woke up feeling the touch of early morning sun,next to Shivaay,in his arms.He had his shirt on but it was unbuttoned totally and he had placed their entangled hands,on his bare chest.As Anika tilted her head she felt a throbbing pain in her head but that got surpassed in comparison to the soreness of her body.She took a look at herself under the duvet and found her saree was loosely wrapped around her,like a towel.

Ignoring the pain she freed herself from Shivaay's grasp then sat up.He was still sleeping like a log.Anika removed the duvet clutching the saree over her bosom then tried to figure out what had actually happened.She looked back to Shivaay over her shoulder.On his face and chest,there were little patches of red vermilion.Anika touched her hairline by her hand and it showed redness of her vermilion.Next her gaze caught her other estranged cloths lying on the floor and realization hit her hard!Anika's heart started beating as fast as possible and her body which was covered in deep caresses and love bites from Shivaay,started trembling.A blushing smile captured her lips.There,Shivaay turned to her side in sleep.

Slowly Anika lay back on her pillow again,facing Shivaay.She raised her one  hand then glided it in his hairs.Shivaay moved a little and went on capturing her hand then turned her by her back while grabbing her waist.Anika's back was facing Shivaay while their hands gathered near her naval point over the saree.She turned towards him in his tight embrace and Shivaay nuzzled into the crook of her neck making her shiver.He pulled her more into him and Anika heard a soft moan escaped her lips.Shivaay's hot breathing was brushing over her face and she was shocked to realize that her body was getting aroused under his touches!

She bit her lips closing eyes,feeling that exquisite sensation anchoring on her senses.With a pounding heart Anika opened her eyes and tried hard to even her quickly falling breath.She felt her body was yearning for Shivaay's touches and that made her blush so hard!Then,to escape such amorous feeling,she again freed herself from Shivaay's grasp then slipped out of the bed.Going other side,she collected her cloths then headed for washroom.Putting herself in the cold water of the bathtub,in the soft light of the candles,Anika fell into thinking-

"Why am I feeling like this?I mean Shivaay is my husband and I am his wife and what got exchanged between us is very normal for a married couple.Still,I feel something happened which never happened before.Like I am experiencing this for the first time,as if...me and Shivaay came close for the first time.I should not feel so but I can't help it.We are newlyweds perhaps that's the reason.Should I tell Shivaay what I have felt?He must have felt the same.Let it be.Perhaps he would laugh at me..............."

All those thinking took more time in bathing and when she came out of the washroom,her sneezing already started.Standing in front of the mirror she filled her hairline with red vermilion and noticed her nuptial chain was missing.Shivaay might have taken it off last night,she thought ruefully!She got in the bed and he was still in deep sleep.Anika took a look at him.With a little shaking hands,she buttoned up his shirt then cleared the red patches of vermilion from his face,using her wet hair-towel.Next she started searching for her missing nuptial chain on the bed and found it eventually.There,beside Shivaay's pillow her chand bracelet was shining.When she was extracting it out,Shivaay finally woke up getting the touch of her wet hairs.