Epilogue

The season changes so quick. One moment it's spring, flowers blossom beautifully all over the forest, trees as green as it could be.

And one moment, it's winter. The forest is enveloped with white snow, covering the green fields.

The cycle keeps on repeating as the years go by.

Jungkook's pack has grown bigger and stronger. They have successfully widened their territory without the help of others, ensuring everyone's safety.

They built their own world inside the barricade they have made, and everyone has finally felt secured and contented.

Taehyung and Jungkook did their best to be the greatest parents for Jimin. They took care of him, giving him all the love he deserves. They made sure to keep him safe and protected, letting him feel the warmth of their unconditional love towards him.

Jimin had grown to be a beautiful man with a heart of gold, a trait he inherited from his father Taehyung. He's also wise and has a potential of a leader, a character patterned to his father Jungkook.

And just like Jungkook, Jimin turned out to be an alpha, born to lead his own pack.

However, he hasn't move out of Jungkook's pack to find his own because of Taehyung's request.

They have lived a happy life, full of freedom and peace.

And this has carry on for years.

----

Jungkook planted soft kisses in Taehyung's hand, tracing down the veins and wrinkles on his skin.

He stared lovingly at those brown eyes, sides beautifully decorated by fine lines. He strokes his hair, now gray but still suits him.

Taehyung has grown old. His face still pretty even though there are wrinkles on the side of his lips and on his forehead.

His body has grown weak due to old age, a natural thing to happen for a human.

Yes. Taehyung has returned to being a human.

After giving birth to Jimin, Jungkook has noticed how Taehyung's hair slowly turned back to blonde as years go by. His eyes became brown again, his body weakens.

He has been showing a lot of changes and signs that he's turning back to human.

Until one day, he no longer has a trace of werewolf in his body.

It's as if fate had only given him a chance to give birth to a child so both him and Jungkook would feel the happiness of being a parent.

To feel the unconditional love parents have for their child.

And though Taehyung has returned to being a human, Jungkook's love did not change nor falter.

His love for him even grew stronger each day, until he has fallen too deep...so deep.

It didn't stop him from making everyday of their life colorful and full of love.

"You're as lovely as ever, love." Jungkook whispered, planting another kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

The latter laughed heartily, his breathing ragged as he smiles towards his alpha. "Really? Even though I'm old?" Taehyung teased, clutching Jungkook's hand with his.

His wrinkled hand looked so old and ugly against Jungkook's young and soft skin.

"More so now that you're old." Jungkook replied, caressing Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung giggled, moving on the bed a little as Jungkook lays beside him. He felt his alpha's arm wrap around his waist, his chin settling down on his shoulder.