5 photographs

IM LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS ^^^

*3RD POV*

"Hey Peter!" Pepper called. She and May were sitting in the kitchen talking. Peter jogged inside. "Yeah Pepper?" "I wanted you to sit down with Tony and look through these. Your aunt and I were just looking at them. They're really nice." "What are they?" "You'll See." He gave her a weary look as she passed him the book.

(hehe that rhymed)

"It's not a bomb, silly," she teased. "I think you guys will like it." "Okay."

"I think they'll really enjoy that May. It was really nice of you to put together." "Oh anytime! Knowing Peter, he'll go crazy when he sees this. He really looks up to Tony. You've seen how they are together. I swear, I'm waiting for Pete to call Tony dad." Pepper chuckled. "Yeah so am I."

Peter had walked off to the lab and met Tony, who was still in his wheelie chair. "Hey Tony. Pepper gave me this book saying we'd like looking at it."

"Is it rigged?" "She said it isn't..." "Boss, Ms Potts says 'I know you two are oblivious and are probably poking that book with a stick right now thinking it's rigged. No, nothing's wrong with it.' "

"She knows me so well," Tony sighed, practically having hearts in his eyes." "Yeah, uh huh- are we gonna look?" "Sure." They opened the book and it turned out to be filled with pictures. From throughout the years

1)~~~~~~~
The first picture was their first patrol together. They both had a smile on their faces. Peter was, of course, ecstatic.

"Hey Pete," Tony said. "Hm?" "I've got an idea." "What is it?" Peter perked up at him. The day had been pretty boring and he got his homework done hours ago. "Wanna go on patrol?" "Sure but why are you asking me? I'm probably going tonight..." "No. Do you wanna go on patrol just the two of us? I'm just as bored as you are and last time I went on a patrol kind of thing it was within my first few years of having the Ironman suit."

Peter replied instantly. "Yeah! Sure!"

Right before they left, Pepper insisted on getting a picture for May. She grabbed her phone and snapped one, threatening that if either of them died, she'd bring them back and kill them herself. Of course, Pepper never joked on a threat. That was why she was so badass and everyone loved her.

Hours later, they came back their hair sweaty and their veins pumping with adrenaline.

"That was awesome Mr. Stark! Did you see me- and you!! You blasted that guy so far!" Tony let out a laugh. "Yeah Pete! C'mon don't give me all the credit! You swung in at the perfect moment and saved that kid!"

"I assume you two had a good time," Pepper mused.

"Yeah Pepper!" Peter exclaimed. "Yep." "Mr. Stark can we do that more often?! It was so much easier than normal!" "Sure kid."

2)~~~~~~~

The next picture was in black and white. It showed Pepper, Tony, Peter, May, Happy, and the rest of the Avengers at a icecream shop. It was the day Peter got his finals results.

"Mr. Stark!" "How many times have I told you to call me To-..." he paused at Peter's huge smile and couldn't help himself, beginning to smile as well. "What's with the extra enthusiasm today, kid?" "I got my finals results." though Tony knew how this would go, he asked anyway.