Character Arc: Elreste James Aginte

(Elreste as a child is up above! ^^ special thanks to @Editor_Kun89 for finding it for me)

As a child, Elreste always wondered why his father has many "Wives", isn't his mother enough?

He doesn't like his brothers as well, they always fought against one another, it doesn't make sense.

Over the time, Elreste came to realised, that this family, eats one another. A dog eat dog family.

Elreste find it repulsive.

His mother was one of the corpses that was used to build the Family, not literally of course. Her sacrifice and contribution did. Those, however, did not do anything to shield him from his half brothers and stepmothers. Without his mother, Elreste had the attention of their father.

It was not a good thing, he realised.

Elreste had several attempts on his life, no one if trust worthy. Not even his Nanny.

So when he got off school, he knew something was wrong. He didn't comment on it, it was usual perhaps a weekly occurance somehow.

Besides, his father will come and save him, otherwise the Family, on his mither side will cause trouble for him, something that is unnecessary.

Elreste was lead to a cell. Personal Cell.

This is new, usually, he would be tied up, gagged, or anything like that. Elreste stopped caring on the fourth attempt.

Then he realised, he was being shipped off, not shipped of course, he knew they are riding on a plane.

"How can you be so calm?! Aren't you going to figure out a way to get out of this place?" A childish voice beside his cell asked with annoyed voice.

Now this made Elreste surprised, "You're also here"

The girl, she was... Well, her clothing spells 'I am Rich!' gave him a scalding look, "Duh, these guys are human traffickers, some are having others for ransom. I'm not they are planning to kill me off, I'm a nuclear bomb they unfortunately picked up. They would not dare ask for ransom, that's suicide" the girl said, struggling from her binds

Elreste took a seat, "If we are to escape, we're in a plane, there isn't a child size parachute for us, unfortunately. Even if we do escape, how do you plan to sneak under the nose of those people?"

Jiang Qing, he learned the name of the child he was with, had came prepared.

"Kidnappings are probably a normal thing. Just so happened that the guards were slacking" She said as she rummage through her clothes.

Her shoes, apparent had a small compartment for a bunch of keys that should be used if she was locked down. Pretty smart.

Jiang Qing opened the door for Elreste as well.

"Hurry up, let's go, there is a vent there, we can climb there" Jiang Qing said.

Elreste didn't remember much after that but he had a vague impression that Jiang Qing had a tracking device on her. They were rescued pretty fast.

Elreste did not know what happened but ever since then he started living with the Jiang Family. Oh, he did like Jiang Meng Yao, they were like brothers, however for some reason Jiang Qing doesn't like to be around him.

Elreste really can't recall why though, perhaps they had an argument over something.

He was called back to his Father's Family, saying that he is dying and had to come to distribute the Will. He finds it boring and doesn't want to be in it at all.

Then he heard that Jiang Meng Yao's Uncle had a shady business in the same country so he came to take a look.

Elreste figured that he must be working with one of Elreste's brothers. He figured it was a set up to lure him away from Jiang Meng Yao at the crucial moment. That was his mistake for figuring it out abit late.

But to his surprise Jiang Qing came to save the day, he find it suspicious.

Elreste saw her again. He knew, just looking into her eyes, the person with the same body, voice, is not the same person anymore.

He wondered, "What happened to Jiang Qing?"

Elreste was surprised that he was intrigued enough to observed *cough*stalk*cough* the woman. Indeed, she was not the same anymore.

Elredte likes her antics, her sarcasm, her.

He likes her, is tha weird?

Elreste was dissatisfied with Jiang Meng Yao since Elreste was aware that his bestfriend wanted his sister back and that the outside should leave. Elreste was angry, call him selfish but he doesn't want this 'Jiang Qing' to leave.

He knew, deep down, she will eventually slipped from his grasp like sand. No matter how much he gripped on it, it will still slipped through his fingers.

He accompanied her, shield her even though she is capable to protect herself. He wants her to rely on him, so much that she couldn't bear to part.

All for naught.

Elreste had realized he had fallen in love.

He was heartbroken when she finally left.

Under the rain he silently cried.

In the morning, the real Jiang Qing will return, and the Jiang Qing he had fallen I love with, will be gone.

"I'll wait for you, in this life, the next and the next, I just hope you'll come back to me"