23) An Expected Question (The Day's Fortune pt 4)

tHIS ONE IS FOR Ugly_Maki_Harukawa

~~~
Varian knocked on her door, holding the bouquet of flowers behind him. This is it! This was the day he would finally ask her out!

He had been thinking long and hard about it, and he finally mustered up the courage to ask her the big question.

She opened the door, looking absolutely dazzling. Was she always this pretty? When did this happen????

"Oh hey, Freckles. I was just about to head out to work. What do you need?"

"Well, I brought you these!" He pulled out the flowers. She gasped.

"VARIAN IM ALLERGIC TO ORCHIDS!!!" She exclaimed.

"W-W-WHAT?!? I-IM SORRY! I-" He panicked. She started to laugh.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." She took the flowers and inhaled the sweet scent. "They're beautiful." She smiled sweetly. He exhaled and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"So what's the occasion? I know you didn't bring me these for no reason." She raised a brow.

"Well um... It's our 5 month anniversary of going on dates!"

She lightly gasped. "That is today, isn't it? Hehe~"

"Yeah! S-so I just... W-wanted to ask you if um... We can finally start dating? Y'know, boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked, fiddling with his gloves.

"Hehe... Haha.... HEHAHAHAHA!!!" She boomed, leaning over to slap her knee. Varian looked surprised.

"Uh hahaha... W-whats so funny?" He laughed nervously.

"You! We were already dating, Freckles!"

"W-WAIT WE WERE!?"

"Yes! Why do you think I kiss you after every date?"

"I-I thought you were just being nice..." He played with his hair. She chuckled one last time and kissed him on his lips. He kissed back with slight hesitation until he finally got into it. He hugged her waist and she hugged his neck. He opened his eyes half lidded and looked up to see her father standing in the doorway. He yelped and pulled away.

"What? What is it?" (Y/N) asked. He pointed behind her and looked as if he was about to faint. She laughed.

"Dad! What are you doing?" She smiled

"You're supposed to be at work, (Y/N). Not kissing boys at my door." He said, slightly angry. She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, dad. I'll get to work. Just go back inside."   She pushed him back in and closed the door behind him. She exhaled and looked at Varian. She held his hand and started walking.

"W-where are we going?"

"You're coming to work with me! Be my cute little helper."

"B-but I don't know how to do any of that stuff."

"You can just help me organize things and grab stuff for me. I just want you to be there~" she smiled.

"Heh."

"And maybe when I'm on my lunch break, we can... Get to know each other better~?" She bit her lip. He blushed.

"Haha... F-funny j-joke!" He said nervously.

She smiled and raised a brow. "You're finally catching on. C'mon!"
~~~

"Hey, (Y/N)" Rapuzel greeted, walking up to the booth.

"Hello, Princess! How are doing?"

"I'm doing great! I was hoping to get a lucky charm? I think it might come in handy soon." She chuckled.

"Of course! One charm, Freckles!"

"Ooh! Did you get a new employee?"

Varian came and gave (Y/N) the charm. Rapuzel smiled.

"Oh hey, Varian!" Rapuzel greeted.

"Hi, Rapunzel!"

"What are you doing here? You finally convinced that magic is real?"

"Mm... Maybe. But I'm here because uh-" (Y/n) kissed his cheek and hugged him. He chuckled. "She's my girlfriend."

Rapuzel gapsed. "Oh my gosh! I should've known! You guys are just too cute!"

"We are, aren't we, Freckles?" (Y/N) looked at him. He smiled sweetly and hugged her back.

"Yeah... We sure are."
~~~

Yes queen PERIODT.

I feel like this au is going to go on forever lol