Cap 7

Momo pov

As I watched Tzu behavior from afar i can sense something is off and I start to doubt what she is saying is true.

Isn't it strange that she enter the dorm laughing? And every times we ask her about her father her faces changed as if she became another person.

The others I don't think notice about this little changed because they are too concerned about where she was and her father.

I tried not to think about it but all seems to arrive at the same point. She is lying.

As Tzu receive a called i notice when she read the ID she smirked a little, but then she said it was her mother. What the heck?! Who smirk seeing it's your mom?! I don't, for sure. And weirder was when she didn't let Sana go with her. Usually every times her mother call she would put it on speaker so all of us could greet her. And beside she speak in Chinese so we won't understand but still she decide to leave as if she was afraid anyone of us could hear her.

When she came back to watch the film she was smiling but when Sana asked about her father she changed drastically.

My gut tell me not to believe her but my heart tell to believe in her. It's so confusing. I want to believe her but I'm not sure if it's right.

After 1 hours finally the film end and the rest of us went to sleep. I went to my room where I found Dahyun already under the blanket maybe ready asleep.
I went over her trying to be as quiet as possible. I went under the covers and she hugged me tight putting her head in my chest.
Unfortunately it didn't help me to shut down my insecurities about the maknae. I sighed debating what to do.

"Momoring aren't you going to sleep?" she asked sleepy

"sorry love. Go back to sleep" I kissed her forehead before starting to think again.

After 5 minutes I couldn't help but sigh, but it was a wrong move.

"Momo what's wrong? What's disturbing my baby's sleep?" she asked with her eyes closed. How can she know I wasn't sleeping?

"because you are sigh continuously from 5 minutes"

Did I say that out loud?

"yes you did. Now stop talking to yourself and answer me. What's the problem? "

"I..... It's just i don't know what to do. I want to believe in someone but a part of me is saying that this person is lying."

"Momoring follow what you think it's the right thing. And if you can't decide, wait. Wait until time will give you an answer. Don't stress yourself too much"

"ohhh~ my little genius" I kissed the top of her head "now go back to sleep I know you are tired"

"hummm only if you also do it. And cuddle with me all the night ~~~"

"of course baby eagle and thanks" I said before pecking her lips a few times making her giggle.

"goodnight baby. I love you " she said before putting her head in the crock of my neck.

"goodnight love and I love you a lot" I kissed her one last time before falling in dreamland.