Part Five

I can't believe I just did that.

After Namjoon cleaned me up, he went to go take a shower. I was sorta left sitting there awkwardly on the bed, sweaty and still dressed in my cheer uniform. I could barely feel my legs enough to walk over to my duffel bag to get my phone, which I could hear being spammed with messages.

I have a whole bunch of snapchat messages from Mari and Zo, and twenty missed calls from Peach, Sooji, and Sihyun.

How did Sihyun even get my number?

I opened snapchat first coming face to face with myself post hook up. I have hickies all down my neck and collarbone. My hair is in a complete mess, my cheeks are blushed and puffy as well as my eyes.

Despite him being his definition of gentle, I still look like a hot mess. I feel so unclean but it's like a good uncleaned. Filthy but fresh at the same time.

The shower water shut off and Namjoon came out of the bathroom, steam following behind him. He still had my scrunchie around his wrist.

I guess he bought out the room because he opened the drawer outside of the "bedroom" part of the suit and pulled a fresh set of clothes from there.

Me: Are you going to leave?

Namjoon: What? Want a round two?

Me: I don't think I can handle a round two.

He chuckled as he pulled a shirt over his head. I noticed how his dimples poked out into the world. I smiled. He seemed, for once in the last forty-eight hours that I've known him, soft.

Me: Can you sign my dependent papers before you go?

Namjoon: Sure.

I pulled them from the bottom of my bag with a pen, and sorta...well, wobbled over to him in front of the dresser. The veins in his hands popped out from the simple task of just signing my papers.

Namjoon: There.

Me: Thank you.

Namjoon: What else is there?

Me: Nothing. That's it.

Namjoon: C'mon. I know you want something. What is it?

Me: I don't know. I thought you would just pay tuition.

Namjoon: Nari, I can do much more than that. Tell me. What is something that you want.

He looked down at my hand seeing my phone.

Namjoon: That's what you're walking around with?

Me: Ha. I know right. All my friends got matching iPhones this afternoon and I'm still stuck with this.

Namjoon: Well, how about you match with them?

He took out his own phone and started texting someone before I had time to process what he meant.

Me: Wait, you don't have to-

Namjoon: It's my job to spoil you princess. What color do you want?

Me: um...blue.

Namjoon: Done.

Me: I-. Thank you so much.

Namjoon: Adorable. Do you have a ride home?

Me: No, I was just going to uber or lyft.

Namjoon: At this time of night? That's dangerous princess.

He smoothly tucked hair behind my ear and booped my nose.

Namjoon: We wouldn't want anything bad happening to you. I'll take you.