46

Remus took a deep breath, he tried to calm himself down as he now stood in front of the potions classroom

Remus took a deep breath, he tried to calm himself down as he now stood in front of the potions classroom. It had been just a week since Eleanor told Remus about Severus's accusations. Remus just chose to ignore the potions teacher until now which he was sent to pick up his wolfsbane. Remus knocked on Snapes door and heard a 'come in'.

Even though Snape knew it was probably Remus he frowned as the man entered. Quickly pouring a purple like potion into a glass vial. "Now get out." Snape said handing him the potion, usually Remus would and not say a word back, but that was before Snape became the snitch he was.

Remus stayed, starring down at the potions teacher and began to chuckle anonymously. "So what is it you're trying to accomplish?" He asked

Snape frowned up to him, "What are you talking about?" He said turning around to place the ingredients back into the closet.

"You told her." Remus looked at the man who slowly turned around. "Its not your business to tell her anything."

"She deserves to know the truth." Severus replied back

Remus straightened his posture, making him taller standing next to the potions master. "The truth? What about your own truth. You are a deatheater."

"—was a deatheater." He corrected

"You dont even know her. You have nothing to do with her." Remus said

To that Severus pulled out his wand, at any moment ready to strike Lupin. "You dont know the half of it. The Eleanor you grew up to know isn't the same, a blind man could see that. You think you know her? You only know her past. I've been here for her present."

Remus stood there,"Yeah? And that's why you've treated her the way that you do? She's told me about it. If James was here he'd have your neck. I'm going to say this once, you leave Eleanor alone! It's my duty to look after her, you have no reason to even be near her than to hand over books you're not willing to teach! Understood?" Remus had now had enough of whatever game Snape was playing and walked out of Snape's classroom.

"Alright everyone, it's that time of year where your end of the term testing will be coming up," Professor Adler announces to the class as she heard a harmony of groans. "I know, but that's why you have this class, yes?" She asked which the class repeated with a nod of understanding. "Good."

"Will you be doing lunch studies?" Asked Hannah Abbott

Eleanor smiled with a nod, "I do every year during this time, there is no excuse for failing your terms when you have before class, lunch and dinner sessions open!" She says swishing her wand at the testing information study pamphlets that enchanted themselves to be passed around.

Ron Weasley whined when he was woken up by a pamphlet hitting him in the back of the head. "Stupid terms testing." He grumbled taking the paper and seeing the formats of things that he will be needing to study.