c*** block

Daddy seems to be on edge lately.

I watch her sit at a table everyday and shes getting shiftier each day.
I sigh and go down the stairs into the canteen. She doesnt even notice me when i sit next to her. I put my arm around her neck and kiss her cheek but she jumps in shock.

"Fuck Mama, dont scare me like that"

She sighs and relaxes slightly now that im here, putting her head in her hands. I grab one of her hands in concern and make her look at me.
"you need to tell me whats been going on Daddy, look at you, youre a fucking wreck"
She pulls her hand out of my grasp and looks away.

"dont worry about me Mama, thats Daddys job"
She puts on a fake smirk, but I see through it easily.
I sigh and get up.
"Whatever you say Daddy"
_________

Later that day I go looking for one of the junkies she calls hers, knowing they have answers.

Eventually I find a girl id seen Daddy talking to once before.
I pull her into a cell to talk.
"Youve been talking to Daddy havent you? Whats been going on, why is she acting like this?"

She looks me up and down, judging me already.
"Why do you wanna know? You know shes mine right."
I feel the jealousy in my stomach but brush it off, knowing Daddy will flirt with anyone to get what she wants.
"Im sure she loves you too, thats why shes stuffing you with drugs like the rest of her girls"
I put my hand behind my back, resting it on the shank I made from a blade melted on a toothbrush.
"Now tell me what you know."
She just laughs and turns to walk out but I grab her arm and yank it behind her back, pulling close to me and holding the shank to her neck.
"Dont make me have to force it out of you" I hiss in her ear.
Tears start building in her eyes as she begs me not to hurt her.
"i-its Cunt Block t-t-theyre out for her, please thats all i know j-just let me go!"
I swipe it down her cheek, leaving a deep cut before letting her go, watching her run out of the cell.

Daddy has some explaining to do.

i swear i just lie about updating now.