MiNaaAaAaaAAAaaaAaaaA

Deku POV

"Now tell me, why did you post this?"

I've never really been angry before, is this what it feels like? Does anger feel like wanting to punch something until your knuckles bleed and you're satisfied? Now I know how Kacchan feels all the time.

Everyone sitting down look around awkwardly, as if they didn't know what to say to a ghost.

To a ghost.

Ghost.

It's like that word defined me now, made me who I am. I more than just a ghost, I'm Izuku Midoriya. I am the fifteen year old who jumped off a roof after being told to. I am the one kid who still tried to become a hero despite being quirk less. I am way more than just a ghost. But they didn't see that. All they saw was a transparent white thing floating in front of them.

Ashido spoke up, "I just wanted to point something out."

I huffed and walked away, Todoroki trailing behind me.

I get back to our tree, and I scream.

I scream louder than I've ever screamed before, even when I jumped. I screamed for my mother, who's always been there for me, and probably would in this other life. I screamed for Todoroki, who's done everything in his power to make sure I'm happy. I screamed for Ashido, for how sorry and upset she is. I screamed for Class 1-A, because they were so, so accepting of me, even if they didn't know I was a ghost.

And most importantly, I screamed for me. I screamed for my bottled up anger, betrayal, and other emotions I didn't even know I had. Everyone in the park was staring, trying to figure out why the transparent boy was kicking at a tree and screaming like a maniac. But they don't know the true story, and they never will.

I stop screaming and look at Todoroki for a second, he looks shocked, almost bewildered, at me.

"Didn't think I had it in me, did you?" I ask, feeling tears starting to form in my eyes, "you didn't think I would scream for everyone...did you?"

I fall to my knees and bring my hands to my face, covering my tears and mutter, "don't cry, dammit."

I feel a hand on my back, then two, then three.

The number keeps going until there's five. Five hands on my small, lifeless back.

"Midoriya, even the best heroes cry. It takes a true hero to show how they feel and not to put on a mask for the sake of others. If you wanted to be a hero, you're already one step closer." It was Todoroki.

"Yeah, it takes a man to put on a mask, but it's even manlier to show yourself." Kirishima.

"Hey, I know I'm a big idiot sometimes, but I know a good person when I see one." Kaminari.

Oh, here come the real waterworks!

"You're a pretty cool guy Midoriya, I'd totally let you hang out with all of us." Ashido.

"I think it's pretty unanimous, except for the blasty bastard over there. You're great Midoriya, and it's good to cry every once in a while...or every day." Sero.

"But you don't get it..." I say, "you guys are the amazing ones, with cool quirks, and you're alive. Breathing."

"Yeah? But that makes up just like everyone else, but you? You're different, unique."

Todoroki always knows how to cheer me up, and the others seem great, too. Maybe even if I am a ghost, I could be accepted.

Maybe I really could have friends other than Todoroki, even in this form.

I smile and turn to face everyone.

"Thanks guys, that means a lot."

We all sit there and talk for a while, hearing the occasional complaint from Kacchan, who was nowhere to be seen. We talked about everything from U.A to the best food to Todoroki and I's plan.

Eventually, we all part ways, saying our farewells and everyone heading home, me back to the janitor's closet.

Next day

I wake up and check the phone I have for plot purposes, realizing it's 2 in the afternoon.

Dang, if I'd slept for an hour longer, I'd have missed seeing Shõto.

I sit there and wait patiently for a very long time, until it's 9 at night.

That means Shõto didn't come see me today.

But what really shocked me, was that he didn't turn up the rest of the week, and the whole week that followed.

I figured I'd wait at the classroom doors for him to come out, and a few people including; Uraraka, Iida, and Tsu greeted me, as everyone had learned I was a ghost and were okay with it, but there was no Todoroki.

It's as if he disappeared.

I pulled out my phone.

Me:
Hey, I haven't seen you for almost three weeks now. Where are you?

I waited two days and never even got a reply. Now I know something is up. I have to tell someone!

But who?

"Hey, Midoriya!"

Hey guys, sorry for the bad chapter, the plot is just starting to take off and because of my update schedule starting in November:

Updates should be more frequent.

Hope y'all are having a good day/night and I'll see y'all later!

Word count: 888