GOT7 reacting to you (as a crush) accidentally touching his hand

JB

As you pick up your note to read it aloud to the class, the back of your hand brushes against is. His eyes widen and he looks at you out of the corner of his eye. But since you didn't react, his gaze returns back down to his desk and he thinks about it again in his head.

Mark

He suddenly giggles and you say, startled, "What?". He looks at you and realises he reacted out loud, and his cheeks turn red as he tries to come up with an excuse. "Oh, I was just thinking about  something." He smiles again. "Puppies running around in a field, that's what."

Jackson

He quickly turns his head to look at you, but you didn't realise you had accidentally touched his hand. you say, "What's wrong?" And he doesn't know what to say, so he just blinks innocently as if nothing had happened.

Jinyoung

He doesn't turn his head to look at you but glances over at your desk, and when you don't react, he reimagines the feel of your skin against his and his cheeks turn a little pink thinking about how he's so in love with you.

Youngjae

He looks at you out of the corner of his eye to see if you did that on purpose, and you notice him and you say, "what..." He quickly goes back to reading his book, extremely embarassed. But he's really on thinking about how warm and soft your skin felt against his while he's looking at all the words in his book.

BamBam

He turns to you and says, "what was that?" You ask, "What did I do?" He figures out you really didn't know that you had touched his hand and he has no idea what to say, and he is super embarassed that he just acted weird in front of his crush, so he goes back to writing and says to himself, "wow, life is hard to live."

Yugyeom

He freezes and looks over at you and you look back at him, confused, because you didn't realise you had accidentally touched his hand. He says, "never mind", and you return your focus to your assignment, him constantly trying to hide his smile.

A/N: Thank you guys sooo much for 23.9k reads and 530 votings <3

original reaction by @got7softhours on instagram