13: Aizawa's Daughter

Quirk: Carbon Armour

 Not many people knew that my father has a family. It's just my mother and me, but he prefers to keep quiet about us so he could protect us from villains easily, as being a pro hero as well as a high ranking teacher at UA attracted unwanted attention. To secure our anonymity my mother and I used her maiden name. When I received my place at UA on recommendation my father promised me it wasn't because he pulled strings. He also told me of how I was to treat him like a teacher and nothing more, but I had a feeling he was going to find it difficult treating me as just a student.

I had inherited my mothers quirk which she called Carbon Armour. This meant that the carbon atoms in my body rearranged themselves when I activated my quirk, and created a hardened black shield around my skin which was almost impenetrable. It would take a lot to break through it. Not only that, but when I activate it and cover my hands, my fingers turn into sharp blades, which is my form of attack, however I tried not to use that because it caused serious damage. Unfortunately this shield could not be held up forever. It takes a lot of energy for me to do so, and the more of the body it covers, the quicker I get worn out and the thinner the shield is.

Annoyingly, I had recently developed feelings for a certain red and white haired boy, but I couldn't show my feelings towards him not only because I was terrified of rejection, but because I was terrified of what my father would do. However after our camp with the Wild Wild Pussycats, I had passed out from using my quirk too much and when I woke up I had Recovery Girl on one side of me and Todoroki on the other. "Glad to see you're awake," he said, the corners of his mouth turning up slightly.

"Y-yeah... what happened?" I asked.

"They captured Bakugou-,"

"They did what?"

"I know... all of the teachers are already on a search to get him back, they've contacted the police and the other Pro Heroes. They'll find him, that's for sure," Todoroki said calmly.

"If he's not already dead," I breathed.

"Oh hush now, they'll be able to bring him back in one piece. If you feel strong enough now (l/n), you're free to go," Recovery Girl said, writing notes on her computer.

"Thank you," I said, as I hopped off of the bed. I followed Todoroki out of the room and down the hall to an empty balcony which overlooked the forest where only a mere hour ago was filled with all the students and masses of villains. "Thanks, Todoroki. I assume it was you that brought me back here in one piece."

"Yeah, no need to thank me though," he said. There was a sense of uncertainty in the way he spoke, and his silence was different then usual.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. "You can talk to me, I'm here for you, Todoroki," I assured him. He darted his eyes up towards me before saying the thing I least expected him to.

"(l/n) I like you, more then a friend, and I have done for some time. I'm not used to these feelings and it's taken me a while to accept them, but I hoped that maybe you'd..." his voice trailed off, apparently unsure of where to go.

"Are you asking me out?" I asked, feeling flustered but smiling. He nodded shyly, blushing himself, apparently not used to this kind of thing. "Yes, I'd love to go out with you... can we seal it with a kiss?" I asked playfully and he blushed even more, the tip of his ears going red.

"S-sure," he muttered, and I had to lean towards him as he was apparently very nervous and standing very still. I pressed my lips very gently against his, slowly moving them as he kissed gently back.

- Timeskip -

That night was three months ago, and in that time we had managed to get Bakugou back which earned me a very long and angry lecture from my father for being so reckless. In terms of Shoto and I, well we had almost gone all the way, but not yet. I had told my mother of him, and she understood to keep this information from my father. I had still not told Shoto that Aizawa is my father and frankly, I was too scared to.