Chapter 18.

{Recap}
Cosmos tilted his head confused but nodded whilst Kaine turned bright red and stuffed his head into Lucius's chest in order to hide his embarrassment.

"Let's leave and continue on,into the dungeon." Aidan chuckled.

The party helped cosmos pack up his things as they continued onwards into the deepest darkest depths of the dungeon.
{Recap end }

They had already reached the bottom floor of the dungeon,and discovered an unexpected boss, the king of all demons, The minatour.

"Kaine! Stay behind us!" Aidan called out as he and Lucius took the lead, Eric covered their backs with his golden arrows which could pierce the earth.

Cosmos turned towards kaine "I'll go and help.If you become endangered,yell my name and I'll return as fast as I can."

He turned and stormed forward,his wings unfolded with graceful movements as his eyes began to glow with slight anticipation .

The minatour suffered many injuries but refused to kneel to the four men before it decided to use the most common of strategy's and went after the weak...Kaine.

Kaine who had constantly been trying to use his powers to buff the males let out a low growl as the beast moved towards him.He took a single deep breathe before calling out "Cosmos!"

The mentioned Male appeared before him and stopped the attack. "You dare?!" Each Male was excessively angry,the demon could of took any action yet he chose the one that would cause him the most damage,how stupid of it.

Lucius raised his sword high,his expression of rage and his aura of hostility was easy to discover as his attack began.

Aidan also lashed out, his fists landing upon the minotaur's body and cracking its skin and defences, it screamed out in pain.

Eric finally ended it's pain after he decided that it's screeching was just too annoying.
"Die." He let out a single but lethal arrow and stole its life.

Kaine let out a sigh of relief before he placed his lips willingly on each males lips out of absolute joy and thrill.

Of course, each male responded instantly, yes even the slightly confused cosmo.

————
They returned to the surface with smug expressions and proof of their kill.

The school crowded around the males with flattering words and worshipping expressions.

Kaine frowned,the adrenaline from the kill was still affecting him and all he want was...his men.

He tugged on Lucius's arm and leaned up and whispered "let's go back to the room...and celebrate~" he seduced and because the males were close to each other Eric and Aidan heard his words and nearly ran to his room. Cosmo gave a sly smile and decided he would not be left out of this.
___________
Hey I'm back, my loves~

-Storm_scythe_Reaper.