14: Innocence

Warning! In this oneshot, reader very almost gets raped. Don't read if you feel uncomfortable reading a oneshot with this kind of content. 

Quirk: Carbon Armour

 Spending the day babysitting children always made me happy. It was my Saturday job after all, so it's even better that it's something I enjoy doing to get some extra money. On my walk home I stopped off at my local convenience store, grabbing a bag of sweets to treat myself as we had some whiney children with us today that took some looking after. Snapping me out of my thoughts I heard a sudden coughing, and down an alleyway I spotted a man wearing a hooded grey cape, sat and hunched over. He seemed to be coughing more then one usually would, so me being the caring person I was decided to go up to him to make sure he was alright.

"Excuse me sir, are you alright? You seem to be coughing an awfully lot," I said sympathetically but trying not to sound pitiful. I could barely see his face, but he suddenly stopped coughing and I noticed a sly grin spread across his features.

"Mm... I'm absolutely perfect," he said in a dark voice, before standing quickly and pinning me to the wall by my neck. My eyes widened to see his malicious twisted face, licking his lips and staring at my body.

"N-no, please," I choked but he squeezed my neck tighter.

"You look like you're a fun person, especially with a body like that... my my, you could poke someone's eye out!" He said, groping my breasts. He activated his quirk, tentacles coming out of his back pinning my arms above my neck.

"N-no! Help- mmph!" My cries for help were cut short by him covering my mouth forcefully, pulling my head up also and kissing my neck harshly. Tears formed in my eyes as I tried to wriggle free and push him away but it was no use, he was too strong. I didn't give up though, pulling my arms and it made him angry.

"Stay still, you damn bitch," he growled intimidatingly, the squeeze on my wrists tightening. I winced as he pulled my shirt open revealing my bra. Tears fell down my face and I whimpered, trembling with fear as he took his lips down my neck and towards my breast. All I was doing was trying to be nice, and this is what I get?

A sudden strong force and a harsh scratch across my back told me he'd actually ripped off my bra. "No! Stop it, help me!" I tried to scream but his hand drowned out my speech. I was wriggling as hard as I could but I couldn't get free.

"You're innocence is beautiful, I can't wait to taint you forever," he growled at me, tears cascading down my cheeks as I started hyperventilating, which was making me dizzy as his hand was stopping a lot of air getting to me. I tried to shout out loudly when I felt his had run up my thigh, his lips actually travelling further down my chest and landing on my breasts. I wriggled back and forth, making it difficult for him, but he bit down making me cry out in pain. His fingers travelled under my skirt, hooking around the band and slowly pulling them down. This was actually happening. I was going to loose my virginity, and this was how it was going to happen. I stopped wriggling, accepting defeat, as I felt my panties fall to the ground. I shut my eyes sharply, wishing this was all just some sort of bad dream.

"I'm going to give you three seconds to stop what you're doing," an angered voice sounded, and I shot my eyes open, turning my head as much as I could to see Todoroki standing at the end of the alleyway, him looking so furious that his fire side was flaming wildly, his ice side emitting mist.

"Pfft, what are you gonna do, kid," my attacker grunted, before turning his attention back to me.

"You're times up," Todoroki said, and I knew what would happen next would not be good for the villain. He turned towards Todoroki just as he shot some ice from under his feet, sharp dagger-like crystals heading straight for my attacker. He jumped away just in time, letting me go, me falling to the ground and gasping for air, clutching my shirt and covering myself up tightly. "How dare you think you can get away with doing that to her!" Todoroki shouted protectively, so angry he covered the entire alleyway with ice, me knowing his attacks and jumping up onto a box to avoid my feet being encased by the cold. The villain, however, did not know, and the ice slowly and threateningly ran up his legs. "I can encase you're entire body in a single blow!" He shouted angrily, the fire blaring from his side. The villains tentacles tried desperately to punch the ice in an attempt to break free but Todoroki had made sure it was thick enough to imprison him. I buttoned my shirt back up and jumped down to Todoroki's side, placing my hand on his arm in an attempt to calm him.