𝟎:𝟑𝟎

Antwan POV
-2 days later
I woke up & turned to the side & started to see London opening her eyes..slowly but she finally turned over to look at me.
I got up fast as shit & made my way over to her.
"Baby! You up?"
She looked at me and raised her eyebrow
"Who are you?"
"London..It's Antwan" She paused and laughed. "I'm fuckin with you."
I shook my head and hugged her tight.
"Ahh shit T. I'm still hurtin." "My fault mama.."
"Where the twins at? I need to see my babies."
"With ya mama. We gon go over there as soon as the doctor say you cool to go. Aight?"
"Mhm okay."
She put her hand on the side of my face and smiled , "I love you Twan."
"I love you more baby.."

The doctor walked in and looked surprised.
"London..look at you up and smiling. How're you feeling hun?"
"Not all that good , but I'm pushin through."
"Well alright. We're gonna run these tests and see if we can get you out of here."
"Okay thank you." The doctor smiled and walked out.

"You good?" I asked her
"Yea. Chillin..I'm just ready to go for real.."
"I'm just glad you straight. Had a hood nigga I'm tears over you baby."
"As you should."
I laughed & shook my head. We just waited until the doctor got back so we could get ready to go. I hate being in hospitals for too long..

After 15 minutes passed the doctors came back with papers and some crutches for London since she couldn't walk that sturdy. London's mom insisted we left the twins with her while she recovered so we went straight home.

We walked in the house and she sat down on the couch & broke down in tears. I knew her ass was too happy when we was at the hospital.

I walked over to her and put my arms around her "Talk to me baby. Wassup?"
"I could've died T. That shit really hit me..just thinking about leaving you and the kids I just couldn't-.."
"Don't Talk like that . You're here now..that's all that matters. You coo. I promise.."
She just put her head deep in my chest and kept crying. Ion know how to handle emotions so that comforting shit was not for me... at all.
"I love you Twan. Thank you for being by my side the whole time. I heard everything you said while I was unconscious. I love you so fuckin much. That ain't ever gon change."
"I love you too baby. Now cheer up mama.. ion like seeing you like this now smile for me , pretty"
She shook her head and smiled.
"Thats what I like to see. No more frownin baby. Too pretty for allat."
She start blushing and smiled.

Deadass just glad she good. Cuz ion know what nigga would've done if I would've lost her. Cuz I most definitely woulda lost myself. I ain't no lil bitch , but I would've been crying non stop... fr

This is short asffff! Ik , Ik .. I just wanted to update ☹️☹️☹️