24) Ummmm is this canon? (The Day's Fortune Pt 5)

Varian and (y/n) were cuddling on her bed while her mother made dinner. She snuggled into Varian's shirt and sniffed. She exhaled.

"You smell like sulfur." She said giggling.

"Well those are all the chemicals I work with- sorry. Heh." He pulled her closer.

"It's fine. As weird as it sounds, I like bad smells. It's pleasing."

"Yeah, that's a bit weird."

"How about I get a better smell?" She climbed on top of him and snuggled into the crook of his neck. He hummed and and snuggled into her neck as well. He felt her lick his neck and his eyes widened.

She sat up and looked at him with half lidded eyes.

"U-um are you okay?" He asked.

"Oh I'm much better than okay." He watches her slowly scoot down near his crotch. She licked her lips.

"W-well this escalated quickly! Hehehe! U-um, f-funny joke!" He continued to laugh nervously until he saw her unzipping his pants.

"A-are we actually-"

"Mhm~"

"B-but we're 15."

"Well with the power of Wattpad magic, the author made us 19."

"W-what? Wattpad?"

She shushed him.

"Just let me do what I want. Okay~?" She said seductively. He hesitantly nodded and laid back down.
~~~

"I hope you like spaghetti, Freckles!" She said, walking out the room with Varian who was holding his crotch, shuddering and blushing a bright red.

"C-can I go use the bathroom?" He asked.

"Of cou-" Varian rushed to bathroom and quickly shut the door. (Y/n) walked to the door and knocked.

"Y-yes?" He answered.

"Are you okay, Varian?" She asked, putting her ear against the door.

"I-I'm fine- I-I just need to c-calm down" he wheezed.

"...did you have fun?" She heard him 'mhm' and smiled.

"Get used to stuff like that! Head downstairs when you're done, Kay?"

"O-okay! I'll b-be there!"

He couldn't stop blushing for the rest of the night.
~~~

Haha y'all love this so much and I understand sksksk