Chapter 13: You're Hot Then You're Cold, You're Yes Then You're No...

YOU'RE IN THEN YOU'RE OUT, YOU'RE UP THEN YOU'RE DOWN, YOU'RE WRONG WHEN IT'S RIGHT, ITS BLACK AND IT'S WHITE.
————————————————————

(Y/N): "...Why do I hear shitty pop music?"

I'm just gonna blame the fact that I am, in fact, gonna have to face Todoroki. I mean, I fought her dad before, but that was less of a fight and more of a very aggressive disagreement on how to do hero stuff. He said to do things professionally and I said 'fuck you, I don't listen to abusive matchsticks'.

Yeah, that didn't end well.

Now then...How the fuck am I gonna be able to fight todoroki? The other fights were short enough that I didn't run out of smoke, and I was able to absorb Bakugo's explosions to recharge, but todoroki...I've seen how she can use massive amounts of ice without any fatigue.

Hell, I don't even know which even know which Quirk is better against her. I mean, with neon, I can use precision so I don't drain as fast, but smoke packs more of a punch, and I'm more adept with it.

...Screw it, going with neon.

Jumping into another vent, I search around for my room, and when I find it, I start shaking the water bottles until I hear a clicking from inside of one of them. Emptying it out, a blue glow stick falls out, and I absorb the neon from that.

(Y/N): "They never said I couldn't do this..."

Tossing the empty bottle up, I turn around, and blast it down the middle, through the cap.

(Y/N): "Good. I haven't gotten rusty."

Leaving the room and heading towards the arena, I'm stopped by an angry Bakugo.

Bakugo: "HEY! BASTARD!"

(Y/N): "Hello, BAKAgo. What do you want?"

She then grabs me by the shirt, pulling me closer to her face.

Bakugo: "You'd better not lose to that Half-N'-Half Bitch, You hear me?! If she beats you, then I'm gonna kick your ass!"

(Y/N): "You couldn't in the ring, So I don't know how you could now."

She growls at my snarky remark.

(Y/N): "I don't think you realize something, Katsumi."

I think I see a slight blush on her face when I call her by her first name. It'd be cute if she wasn't a hair away from attacking me and undoing my masterful strategy.

(Y/N): "I have a limited amount of fuel, remember? Your explosion could recharge me, but her? What can I use against her?"

Bakugo: "Keep her off the ground, you idiot. From what I've seen, she needs to be touching the ground to use her stupid ice."

(Y/N): "...Wow. You actually gave me advice, and called me something other than 'bastard' for once. We're making progress!"

She then turns away angrily.

Bakugo: "Whatever! I just don't want you to Lose! That'd make me look bad!"

(Y/N): "Yeah, sure. Hey, can you turn this way for a sec?"

Bakugo: "The hell do you want, Bast-"

I cut her sentence off with a kiss on the cheek, causing her to go completely red and threaten me with tiny hand explosions.

(Y/N): "Thanks for the advice~."

Oh god, Midnight must be rubbing off on me, AND NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY.