Chapter Seven

Hmm? Midoriya could hear a ruckus being made not too far from him. "Midoriya?!" He heard from another room, along with a door slam. The Omega rubbed his eyes, stretching and yawning before getting up to take a peek.

"What Bakugo?" The Omega stood in the doorway, half asleep. He forgot all about being upset with the Alpha, for the moment. The greenette closed his eyes for a millisecond before being picked up into a tight embrace.

"I thought you left me..." Bakugo's panic minimized while squeezing his Omega. "Where were you I looked for you everywhere?" Literally he made a mess, tearing up his home.

Midoriya yawned again, still tired from his nap, "I fell asleep." Honestly, the smaller one cried so much from being emotional that he fell asleep.

"You weren't on your room. I panicked baby." Bakugo set the greenette down, kissing his forehead warmly. There was only one place the Alpha didn't look, which came to realization. "Were you... sleeping in my closet?"

Midoriya blushed a shade of Kirishima red, "um." That's all that would come out before he attempted to run away from the situation. He was caught promptly by his Alpha— no Bakugo!

Bakugo pinned the little one against the wall, placing his hand against the flat surface. "Oh?~ You were! You must love my scent." Especially if you're sleeping in it! "I can't even smell Omega on you, you definitely are covered in my scent." He sneered in attempt to bring out a flustered side of his Omega.

"Fuck off Kacchan." Midoriya blushed while burring his face in his cute little hands.

"Baby, look at me." Bakugo said in the soft but demanding voice. When the green emeralds hit his red ones Bakugo smiled, "you have the cutest freckles." He poked at the smaller ones cheeks.

Midoriya hid his face again before running off into the Alpha's room. He ducked underneath the caramel scented covers in attempt to hide his burning cheeks. He felt the blonde crawl under with him.

"Let's nap together." Bakugo was exhausted from being angry. He doesn't want to be angry anymore, after all that time in grade school he needs happiness. Midoriya is his definition of happiness.

"Take your shoes off!" Midoriya scolded at the Alpha for dirtying their sheets.

All you could hear was the sound of the shoes hitting the ground and the rustling of the sheets. Ah yes. The sound of happiness. And Midoriya's snores.

•••

"Bakubro!" Kirishima wandered through the quiet home. Nothing seemed to answer him back. Bakugo and him have to go over some pointers for tomorrow's broadcast interview. He made his way to his friends door before knocking. "Bakugo! I'm here for tomorrow's interview."

Kirishima waited a few seconds before calling out, "sorry for the intrusion." Then he opened the door to see his blonde friend sleeping soundly. Midoriya was laying on the Alpha's stomach, snoring away.

"Bakugo." He whispered while shaking the Alpha. Instead his eyes came in contact with Midoriya's.

The little one was started by such fluorescent hair. "EEK!" He shrieked before jumping onto Kirishima, pinning his arm behind his back. "Bakugo! Intruder!" He said while slamming the red-head's face to the ground, who was fighting beneath him.

"What?" Bakugo jolted out of bed groggily to see Midoriya pinning down his Alpha friend. "PFFFT. Shitty Hair!" He cackled, "you let yourself get caught by an Omega!"

"Kirishima?" Midoriya thought for a moment. "PRO HERO RED RIOT?!" He screeched before hopping off Kirishima's back.

"That's me." He laughed it off whole scratching the back of his neck.

Midoriya bowed for touching the idol, "I am so sorry! I wouldn't have done that if I knew who you were!"

"It's okay princess! I should've tried to wake you up better." Kirishima grabbed the Omega's hand, lifting the little one up from his bow. "Kirishima, pleased to meet you!" He kissed the back of Midoriya's hand.

Bakugo pushed Kirishima away, protecting his Omega from his friends kisses. "Okay. We got work to do. Midoriya, baby, sit somewhere and look cute."

"I'll make tea and start dinner!" Midoriya put on one of Bakugo's hoodies before scampering out into the kitchen. The Alphas not far behind him.

"I'd say start with this as your intro." Kirishima was right down to business. Papers soon covered the island, along with note cards and highlighted sentences.

Midoriya brought over pork cutlet for the boys and himself. He remained quiet on the couch, texting Uraraka and Momo.

"You're so lucky Bakugo." Kirishima whispered. "He's such a cutie."

"Watch it before I blow your ass into next week." Bakugo sneered. He new his friends was already promised to another, Kirishima was simply complimenting them both. Bakugo couldn't help but get distracted by the Omega in the room.

Midoriya's perfect green hair, curled naturally to perfection. His small figure, made for sensual cuddling. Lastly, his emerald eyes, making it easily to read his emotions. Bakugo loved everything about his little Omega.

"Well I'm off!" Kirishima waved, "thank you for dinner Midoriya! Good luck tomorrow Bakugo! Night." He closed the door leaving the two in silence.

"Fuck you look so cute." Bakugo left the papers sprawled out on the island. He strutted over to the little omega on the sofa, laying his head on Midoriya's soft stomach.

Midoriya hid his face in sweater paws. Bakugo always knew what made him blush. "Stop it." Midoriya teased while hugging the Alpha's head. "Hey Bakugo."

"Yes baby?" He looked up at his cutie.

Midoriya looked away before kissing the Alpha on the forehead. "Thank you."

Bakugo was shook. Midoriya generally didn't make the first move, at all. "For what baby?" Bakugo caressed the smaller ones hand.

"For dealing with me." Midoriya smiled.

Bakugo pulled then smaller ones head down, kissing his plump lips. "Never thank me like that again. You're going to become my wife one day." He's still determined.

"Yeah yeah!" Midoriya giggled.

"That wasn't a no."

"Don't push it Alpha."

•••

Bakugo is getting closer, do you feel it?
~Mel🧡💚