Chapter 47

Shivaay leaves for Delhi.There Om and Rudra connect with Gauri and Soumya through video call-

G:  What Pinky aunty said?Did she agree?

O:  Not yet.Hope she would come along.

R:  By the way,congratulations to both of you.You two are going to be aunts and we...uncles.Don't know about O but I will be the coolest uncle ever.

O:  What is Anika....bhabi doing?

G:  Busy with work,as usual.

R:  Listen guys,bhaiya warned us not to disclose anything.You two should be careful before uttering anything in front of Anika bhabi.

 Sou: Why don't you two talk with her?She was upset that none from her in-laws had called.

R:  This is good idea.Let me call Dadi,Mom and Prinku too.

After that they all exchanged words with Anika.She was very happy talking with them.Dadi said she would soon join them in Delhi.She could not wait to see the face of her great-grand child.Anika asked about Pinky.On Dadi's insist,Jhanvi made an excuse for her absence.

Delhi
_____

Sagar is waiting for Shivaay.He is checking time continuously getting impatient.It's almost evening.Finally Shivaay turns up.They sit face to face.Shivaay says-

S:  Tell me,what's so urgent that you could not even wait for my return?

Sa:  I have thought a lot after meeting you.Have come to realize that I........I should have approached my love again.

S:  What do you mean?

Sa:  I meant I want to have Anika back in my life.I want to marry Anika!

S:  What?

Sa:  You heard me.....Silence prevails.After some time Shivaay says-

S:  I see.You want to claim her back.But why are you asking me?

Sa:  Look,I had a talk with Trivedi Uncle,Anika's Dad.He has told me very clearly if I want to discuss anything about Anika then I have to contact you.He won't interfere.

S:  Mr.Trivedi is a very wise person unlike your Dad who knows only to hamper his son's happiness.

Sa:  I just want Anika back and only you can help me.

S:  And why should I do that?

Sa:  You...won't?Sagar gets surprised.

S:  Even if Mr.Trivedi would tell me to do so being Anika's guardian,I would not have done that.

Sa:  Who are you to hold her back?

S:  Interesting question.I won't do that because I am her husband and she is my wife.By dint of that right,you have no right on Anika.Am I clear?

Sa:  When...when did you marry her?Why Uncle told me nothing about it?

S:  Because he does not know yet.Will know soon,don't worry.

Sa:  You married her in secret?

S:  That should be my concern.You just remember only one thing- Anika is Shivaay Singh Oberoi's wife.Just forget her and stay away.And most important thing,I wanted to meet you so that I could say "Thank" you.Thank you Sagar,thank you so very much for coming into Anika's life.If it's not for you then Anika and me would not be able to meet.....I think I am done here.He stands up and about to leave but Sagar stops him-