Second Muster: Chapter 29

***

***

"Listen unnie! I told you, this isn't going to work," Hyun mi puffs as she helps her sister get ready for a jump.

The harsh wind blows both their hair, tangling it in the process. They're both standing in the cliff where divers usually spend their time playing and diving. Yeora looks down at the harshly crashing waves of the beach against the rocks. She inhales deeply and looks back at her younger sister.

"If this is the only way to get my memories back, I will. Maybe a strong rush of adrenaline will kick start everything," Yeora convinces hee sister.

Hyun mi has been so adamant at what she's saying. She thinks it's a ridiculous and a dangerous measure to go through.

"But you might get hurt, yiu might drown," she busts her puppy eyes to attempt to stop her older sister.

"Stop Hyun mi, I'll be fine," she gestures her.

She looks on the open direction again and once again inhales deeply. She readies herself as she attempts to dive when a man's voice was heard from the woods.

"I cam help you get back your memories," he says as he steos out from the shadows.

His blonde ashy hair tousled to perfection as he smiles to both the ladies. His dimples showing while he continues to reveal himself.

"Who are you?" Hyun mi, being the brat she is, speaks first.

It immediately amused the man and nods.

"My name is Namjoon," he declares and outstretches his arm to offer hand shake.

Hyun mi only stares at it so Yeora was the one to accept his hand.

"How," she wasted no time.

"I'll tell you in private," he motions to Hyun mi who immediately scwols at him.

Yeora seems skeptical. He only met the guy once. Hyun mi pulls at Yeora's hand and subtly shakes her head. Yeora looks back at Namjoon.

"We need to go," she says and makes an exit, Hyun mi in tow.

Namjoon could only smile at that and disappears completely.

--

"Your majesty," a maid bows to Jimin as he passes through the kitchen when he spotted Mihyeon.

With her is a todler already holding her hand. Jimin grows infuriated as he forgot that her death was avoided because of Yeora's death and the time travel. He starts to walk to her direction when a hand held his shoulder to keep him in place.

"Let Yeora decide my king. She still has every right to know what happened to her unborn child," Alice spoke.

At the mention of their child's death, Jimin stops and turns around. Missing Yeora doesn't even help. How could he even tell Yeora everything that happened if she couldn't remember her own lover?

"She needs to know," Alice reminded and walked away.

When Jimin turns back, Mihyeon and the child are no longer there. The king inhales deeply, thinking of a best approach to Yeora.

Nothing

Nothing's formulating in his mind and it pisses him off more. He walks away with a sulking expression when Jungkook and Lisa is coming his way too.

"Your majesty," they both bow and acknowledge the king. The merprince immediately took notice of Jimin's sour expression.

"Your majesty, is everything alright?" Jungkook asks the king.

"Yes," he answers.

Lisa stands behind him, her pink hair getting Jimin's attention. He reminded himself that she is Yeora's bestfriend and that she might help.

"Actually, I need Lisa's help," he blurted making Jungkook look behind him and nods.

"Very well, she'll be of help to you as long as you keep her safe," Jungkook approves making Lisa look at the king with curiousity.

Jimin nods and gestures Lisa to follow him. She did and scurries behind the king. She watches as they enter his throne room and once Jimin has seated, Lisa becomes eager to know whatbthe king needs help in.

"You say you're bestfriends with Yeora," he started.

"Yes your majesty," she answers almost immediately.

Jimin nods in understanding and crosses his legs.

"I know you heard about Mihyeon. What she did and what I did to her. They all strongly advice me to tell her what happened about our— child," he wavers and Lisa can also feel his grief.

"I'll do anything to help your majesty," she bows.

"She needs to remember me first in a less shocking way if that's even possible," Jimin tries to convince himself that it'll be fine.

"I will your majesty," Lisa obeys. Even though she doesn't know how to do it in a less shocking way, she agrees nonetheless.

She looks forward to seeing her bestfriend again and she knew she'll be on a mission once she comes back to the human realm. Jimin dismisses her and tells her to get ready tomorrow. When Lisa has finally left the throne room, Jimin sighs in exaspiration. Not only is he nervous about letting her remember her past, but also letting he eknow about the lose she was never aware of.

Yoongi appears in the throne room with smoke around him. Jimin notices that his wife is not with him.

"She's back in her kingdom, they need her there. Jimin we have a problem," Yoongi says.

Jimin looks his way with a questioning expression.

"What?" he asks.

"Some vampires have spotted king Namjoon in the human realm. They say he's after someone and his intent is unknown,"

Jimin growls lowly, immediately knowing who he's after.

"We need to go back, Yeora is in danger,"

•••

Unedited