26

Haewon

"You look so beautiful!" My mum gushed, "Doesn't she, darling?"

Dad looked up at me and nodded, "Yeah,"

"Stop sulking," Mum said, "She has a date to the wedding. What is the big deal?"

"I don't like her boyfriend,"

I rolled my eyes, "Dad, you don't like anyone who is romantically involved with me,"

Dad scoffed, "I liked it when you didn't have boyfriends. In fact, I like Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. Date one of them,"

"No," I said, "Mum, are you sure you can't take me with you? I'm not sure I want to go to this wedding anymore,"

"That's because you are worried about embarrassing yourself but trust me, you won't," Mum smiled at me, "Honey, you look beautiful and you will knock Namjoon dead,"

I sighed, "Whatever,"

"Where is that loser?" Yoongi asked.

"He's standing right in front of me," I said looking at my brother, "Shall I get you a mirror just to show you?"

"One of these days I will kill you,"

Mum smacked the back of his head, "Shut up and respect your sister. Compliment her,"

Yoongi grimaced, "How gross,"

There was a knock on the door and in came Jimin and Jungkook. They were laughing and skipped over to me.

"Holy crap," Jungkook said, "You look amazing!"

"Yeah, who knew that someone like you could look so good," Jimin said looking me up and down, "And when did you get that dress?"

"It looks designer," Jungkook said, moving the back of my dress out of the way, "Haewon! This dress is designer!"

"How could you afford this?" Jimin exclaimed, "You didn't steal it did you?"

"No!" I said punching them away from me, "I didn't steal it,"

"Her boyfriend got it for her," Mum beamed, "How sweet is that? He bought it on their weekend away and I couldn't be happier! He really does have great taste. In clothes as well,"

"Ugh, mum," I said, "I'm going now,"

"What about that boyfriend of yours?" Dad mumbled.

"Meeting us at the venue," Jungkook said, "Bye guys,"

"We will do our best to keep her drunk and not be a boring sober bitch," Jimin said.

"Sounds good to me," Mum chuckled, "Have fun!"

Jungkook helped me out of the back of the car and dragged me towards the church. Taehyung was waiting outside with Namjoon and my heart skipped a beat in seeing Namjoon in a suit. I had no idea how hot someone could be in a suit. I mean, my friends were hot in the suit but Namjoon was just...ugh.

"Holy shit," Taehyung said, "You actually wore a dress!"

Taehyung jumped from the wall he was standing on and ran at me. He crashed into me hugging me tightly and he pulled my cheeks, making me complain.

"Bet your mum can't wait to marry you off," He grinned, "Oh, also. Namjoon has been really nervous about today. My step-dad threatened him,"

"What?" I said.