35

EDITED

Jungkook woke up happier than ever. It felt like his life was complete. He looked to his side and saw the necklace Taehyung gave him. He grabbed it and kissed it. Laughing at his silliness after. He couldn't stop smiling, even if he tried to.

He got up and walked over to his closet. He grabbed a pair of pants and a sweater. He got dressed and grabbed the silver necklace. He stood in front a mirror, he gently took the necklace on. Then he skipped out of his room happily.

When he got to the kitchen he grabbed the handle to the fridge. He started scanning trough the fridge

"I wonder what I should make for breakfast" Jungkook thought.

It took a while before he decided to just eat cereals. He grabbed the milk and kicked the fridge door with his foot. He grabbed a bowl form the cabinet and poured cereal into his bowl. He jumped on the counter and started eating. While eating he got a notification.

GROUP CHAT

Wired elephants

PrinceJin: Everyone meet me at my house in 30 min.

Babykoo: But hyung i'm eating

Guccipro: Let my baby eat in peace

Babykoo: Thank you hyung

KingJoon: I just woke up Jinnie

QueenJin: Okay okay one hour then

ChimChim: But i wanted to meet in 30 minutes

QueenJin: OMG! Then come the time you want.

Jdance: Good MOOOOOOOOORNING!

Sleepy: Shut up!

Jdance: Hey! Why so salty?

Jungkook turned off his phone and continued eating the rest of his cereal. It was just milk left and he brought the bowl up to his mouth and started drinking the milk. When he was done he jumped down fro the counter and placed the bowl in the sink.

He walked into the living room and threw himself on the sofa. He grabbed his phone and scrolled trough his social media. Some time passed and he noticed the time.

«Fuck I'll be late» He said sprinting up to his room.

He threw on and outfit and grabbed everything he needed. He sprinted down the stairs and to the door. He took on his shoes and ran out of the door. Not forgetting to lock it.