Chapter Five - A New Life?

Marina turned to them. "melody and max can I speak with you somewhere else?" marina said when they landed on the ground. Max and melody nodded. "we will be back soon, captain cuttle fish and agent 3." Marina said as she walked to a basement. Melody and max followed her into the basement.

"I just want to be alone to talk with you guys. You guys will have a hard time living here..." marina said to them in the octoling language. "hu why?" melody asked being little worried. "you guys are octolings. Inklings don't like octolings... try to find a clan where you guys can play and live with." Marina said to them. "play?" max asked being confused. "oh yes. We have sports you can take part of." Marina said to max. "that seems pretty cool!" melody said with a smile. The phone of marina rings. Marina looked at it. "well I don't have more time... take this. It will help you." Marina said as she handled them a bag. "thank you, marina." Max and melody said.

Marina went away. Max and melody went out of the basement. Three was waiting at them. "there you are. Lets get you two a place to sleep. Follow me." Three said that as she turned to the city. "okay!" max replied as he runs to her. Melody followed them.

They went through the whole city. Max and melody were amazed by the look of the city. It was nothing like how it was at their home. the sunshine... the breeze through their hair... the enjoyment of all the inklings around. It was so great.

"okay here we are!" three said. They arrived at a huge building. "amazing..." melody said with her jaw open. "hihi, lets get inside." Three said as she enters the building. Melody and max followed. "I will be back in a second. Stay here." Three said as she went to the reception. Max and melody nodded simply.

Some time later three got back. "okay I got you guys some keys for your rooms!" three said giving them the keys. Max and melody took them. " we aren't anywhere near each other..." max said in octoling language to melody. " we are in the same building. So its okay." Melody reacted back.

"I give you guys this." Three said whilst giving them a phone. "my phone number is inside and you can find al sorts of activities on there. Now I have to go. If you need me call me. Bye!" three said to them trying to explain the phone.

"wait, I a have question." Max said as he holds threes hand. Melody looked at them with a jealous look. She still had feelings for max. "what is it?" three asked looking at max. "euhm you do wanna date go?" max asked to three. Melody couldn't handle this and left the room before she knew what threes answer was.

She quickly went to her room. Once there she jumped on bed crying. How could he do this horrible thing to her. Maybe max doesn't feel anything for her at all... she went to sleep directly.

Max looked at melody leaving. "uhm max I don't think we can do that... I already have a girlfriend..." three said to him. Sawing melody run away like that hurt her. "she off is quick..." max said looking at the direction she went. "oh well.. idk why, but I gotta go. Bye!" three said and she left. Max was confused. He had feelings for melody, but more for three. She looks so cute and mature... she would be the perfect girl to help him through the inkling lifestyle.