Chapter 30:

5 months later...

Kjayy

"Why you bring me with you to ya crazy ass babymama's house?" Kaine asks from the passengers seat.

I chuckled. "You don't gotta get out. I'ma be 2 seconds. I'm damn sure not going inside." I said before hopping out.

When Tiffany finally opened the door. Jaden came out running into my legs.

"Let's go dad! I ready!" He shouted.

"Well damn did you miss me?" I asked picking up his bookbag he dropped.

"Yup. You and my Nelly."

"So I heard ya bitch is pregnant." Tiffany said standing there with her arms crossed over his chest.

I started to cuss this hoe out for calling my girl out here name again, but she ain't even worth it.

I ignored her and anything else she had to say and headed to my car.

"Uncle Kaine, I don't like you." Jaden said as I buckled him in.

"I don't like you either lil nigga." Kaine said reaching back to play punch him making him laugh.

"Who the fuck you texting?" I asked Kaine as I got into the drivers seat and taking the car outta park. For this nigga not to like to text he damn sure was all into his phone. "Let me find out a female keeping ya attention longer than being just a nut."

"Chill bro." He laughed shaking his head.

He ain't deny it tho.

*

Chanel

"Y'all play too much." I said laughing as Jaden and Kjayy came into the room jumping on the bed.

"Nelly I missed you." Jaden said coming into my side when they stopped jumping.

"I missed you too."

"Is the baby ready yet?" He asked placing his small hand on my pregnant bump.

"Not yet." I see a flash go off. I look up and see Kjayy taking a picture of us.

"Delete it I look a mess."

"No, you look fine. I gotta show the gram my lil family." I rolled my eyes.

"Nelly aren't you my step mommy?" I looked at him surprised.

"Yeah she is." Kjayy answered for me laying between my thighs holding my stomach.

"My nigga Paul said he got a mommy and a step mommy too."

"Oh gosh, don't say that Jaden, say friend." I said smacking Kjayy in the side of his head as he choked out a laugh. He be around Kjayy and the guys too much.

Jaden started laughing because Kjayy was. I shook my head smiling. My three babies.

*

"Baby what you making?" Kjayy asked coming into the kitchen slapping my ass as I was bent over putting the pan in the oven.

"Hot wings and honey barbecue wings." I answered standing up straight as I closed the oven door.

I walked to the bathroom with Kjayy following me. "What?" I asked entering the bathroom.

He smirked shaking his head coming in with me.

"Excuse you, but can I pee in peace, alone?" I asked about to open the door for him to get out. "Go watch tv with Kaine and Jaden."

"I done seen it all already. I'ma be quiet. Go ahead and pee." I sucked my teeth. Before pulling down my yoga pants. "That ass and kat getting fatter."

"Kody!" I exclaim trying to sound mad but a smile made it's way to my face.

"Why don't you have underwear on tho? Well one of ya thongs since that's mostly all ya freak ass wear."

I ignored him continuing my business.

He pulled my yoga pants all the way off.

Never again well I let him in the bathroom with me.

After I finished I was washing my hands while bare at the bottom.

"Can I have my shit back?" I asked as I turned around only to smack into Kjayy's chest.

He lifted me gently placing me on to the sink spreading my thighs. "Nah, you can have this tho." He said surprising me as he slid into me making me gasp.

I leaned back moaning as he sped up. He chuckles as he reached under my shirt to get to my breast. He pulled on one making me moan. Then he stopped all of a sudden pulling out.

"Uh," He mumbles looking down.

"What?" I ask.

"There's blood."

....