Chapter 6

Sehun POV

I only have a week left to prepare myself for The Winter Solstice Ball, and to be honest I'm freaking out. I want this date to be perfect. I told Y/n that I would plan everything out so it would be a surprise, and I think I'm overthinking everything.

"So Sehun, how's your plan going."

I turned around to see Chanyeol with a wide smirk on his face.

"I think I'm overthinking this," I said while running my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Y/n's not a complicated person, she won't yell at you if she thinks the plan sucks."

His comment only made things worse. All he did was make me start to worry that she might hate the plan and ditch me for some other guy.

"Just bring her to a restaurant with good food," Chanyeol suggested.

I nodded eagerly, so all I had to do was make sure the food wasn't gross, that's not too hard.

"Thanks hyung."

"Anytime, see ya."

Y/n POV

I groaned as I looked through Pinterest for hairstyles. I needed a cute yet not complicated style that I could do myself. I had seen all the beautiful styles, but all were too much work.

"Ugghhh," I ruffled my hair, "I'll just wing it later."

I gave up on hairstyles and decided to just watch some k-dramas. I was getting really into the first episode of my new show, when someone called.

"Hello?"

"Y/n?"

"Yes, who is this?" I said confused.

"It's Jongin, I was just making sure that Chen gave me the right number."

"Oh, hi Jongin," I responded a smile forming on my face.

"Do you wanna hang out some time?" He asked sounding a little nervous.

"Sure!" A huge grin graced my features, "do you wanna hang out now?"

"Of course!" He shouted, "but isn't Chanyeol there?"

"Nope," I responded, "he's hanging out with Sehun and Kyungsoo."

"Then I'll be over soon, send me the address."

He hung up and I quickly sent him my address.

In the mean time I'll save him as a contact. I chose to save him as Nini 💕. I wanted to give him a nickname and honestly I also wanted to embarrass him a bit.

Time Skip...

"Ding dong! Ding dong!"

I sprinted to the door and opened it with a smile.

"Hello Nini," his ears instantly turned bright red at my greeting.

I smirked to myself and led him to the living room.

"So what would you like to eat?" I asked hoping to make him some dinner.

"Are you gonna make dinner?"

"Yup, so what would you like?"

"Can you make fried chicken?" He asked me with puppy dog eyes.

What's with everyone and puppy dog eyes can't they leave me alone?

"Sure, but we'll have to go to the grocery."

"That's fine, let's go!"

Time Skip...