Chapter 44 - Explaining why

Rosalie had no idea what to say to any of the people in the room, they were all staring at her as if she was insane, even Lucius and he was a death eater. She ran her fingers through her hair anxiously before finally answering.

"When I came back to life I thought over all the things that Voldemort was trying to change, and I realised even though there were some things that he did wrong, he was right. The Wizarding world in Britain has gone to crap. When I spoke to him I asked if he could write a list of all of his policies, when he gave it to me I finally realised how bad this country really was". When she finished her little speech they were all frowning at her in confusion, even the twins and they had heard most of what she was saying before.

"I don't understand, what do you mean we've gone to crap" Sirius asked hesitantly, he wasn't really sure he wanted an answer. His whole life he was sure that Albus Dumbledore was the greatest man to ever live, but as soon as he got out of Askaban his whole world came crashing down, because of one girl. Finding out that Britain wasn't the greatest country in the world wasn't a shock but even he thought that it couldn't be that bad, Albus Dumbledore wouldn't let it get too far. Finding out how bad it really is might just tip him over the edge.

Rosalie sighed, before wandlessly summoning the list of all of Voldemort's policies. It was easier and quicker to show them than to say all of it. When the piece of parchment appeared Rosalie handed it to Remus asking him to duplicate the parchment 8 times and to hand them out to everyone, giving her the original piece back. As soon as she did that they all read the policies hungrily, wanting to know everything.

The parchment said:

The new policies were read quickly and everyone in the room were in shock, Sirius didn't understand, this was nothing like he thought it would be

The new policies were read quickly and everyone in the room were in shock, Sirius didn't understand, this was nothing like he thought it would be. He thought that Muggleborn's would be hunt down and killed along with their entire families. These new policies were obviously to help the Wizarding world, not destroy it. Percy had a thoughtful expression on his face, he had never really thought about things like this before, always believing that Dumbledore knew what he was talking about and that he was truly trying to do what was best for the world. Realising that the man you had looked up to your whole life was really trying to make the world a better place for himself and no one else was like a blow to the head, making him feel dizzy and confused.

Lucius, Narcissa and Draco were the least shocked out of everyone as they knew about most of these rules, but even they were shocked about some of them. The primary school and orphanage was something that they had never heard of, it was obviously something that the dark lord had been considering while he did not have a body.

The twins felt relieved that no one would get hurt. Over the past few weeks of Rosalie telling her story to Voldemort, Fred and George had gotten to know him very well. He was often moody and said very little, but what he did say was wise and they loved annoying him, as he had the best reactions, like when they turned his office bright pink with rainbows covering the walls. Voldemort looked at them blankly when he found them before growling and turning them into frogs for two hours. However you could tell over time he slowly started to care about not only Rosalie but also Fred and George. They didn't want to realise they were wrong about Voldemort and that he was really a murderous psychopath, who killed innocent people for no reason, because they didn't think they could support someone like that.

Remus was staring at the list in shock, the creature laws were hard to hear about for him. Dumbledore always said that he was trying to help and that he wanted to get rid of them but after a while he realised that it was false hope to believe that Dumbledore could do something about it, although he honestly thought Dumbledore had tried, but now that he thought about it Dumbledore had too much power to not at least get the laws looked at and revoted even if it was the same results.

Sirius gave a shuddery breath, "Okay, so the changes he wants sound good, but Rosie he's killed so many people, he can't have just changed completely".

Rosalie frowned slightly, "Siri, I know that, but really all the changes he wants to make will make the Wizarding world a better place. Yes I understand he's a murderer and that he's still going to kill people to get his way, but it's not like Dumbledore hasn't killed and tortured people to get his way. Death is an inevitable part of war, even if you don't like to hear it it's a fact and you can't change it. I truly believe that Voldemort is the best choice".

Everyone was silent. She was right, if they had to choose anyone to fight with, it would be the person who wanted to help the Wizarding world, and apparently that was Voldemort.

Percy smiled slightly "I like the fact that he's making orphanages and primary schools for Wizarding children".

Rosalie grinned "yeah, it will make younger children connect with others their age, but it will also help pureblood children be less prejudice towards Muggleborn as they will get to know them at a younger age, it will be good for them. Also a lot of children were orphaned after the first war and had to go to family members who may have not cared about them, an orphanage will make sure they don't feel alone and they are loved and cared for" she was very passionate about this topic, as she was an orphan, and after being raised by the Dursley's she knew what it felt like to be alone and in pain, to feel like you were worthless and that no one cared about you. Rosalie was lucky though, she had Sirius and Remus, and now she had the Malfoy's, however a lot of children don't have that.

Everyone smiled at how excited she was getting, there was very few things that Rosalie was truly passionate about, but it was obvious she really cared about the children of the Wizarding world and what happened to them.

Remus sighed, "Okay, if you truly believe that this is the right choice then we support you completely, we will always support you" he smiled gently at Rosalie. She teared up slightly, she loved her family so much.

Suddenly Sirius grinned, "well onto to some happier news, tomorrow we're going Yule shopping". Sirius was practically bouncing in his seat in his excitement. After that everyone was in a much better mood, happily talking about where they would go and what they would get tomorrow.

Sorry it took so long, i couldn't think of anything to write, but I have lots of ideas for the next chapter so it should be up really soon. Thanks for reading. 😜😜😜