Chapter 76. 7

Shaking her head lightly, Cheng Xiao Xiao coldly smiled and said, “We won’t be able to kick them out for a while. Let’s just ignore them for now; if we catch them red-handed, we will let them leave on their own!”

“Okay, I’ll follow your lead, big sister!” nodded Cheng Zheng Yuan. He didn’t like dealing with people like that. Right now the most important thing to him was focusing on his cultivation and breakthrough sooner rather than later.

At this time, gentle footsteps came toward them and a small body appeared. It was Cheng Zheng Yuan’s personal houseboy Qing Zhu. He cupped his hands and said, “Good morning, Mistress and Young Master!”

“Mmm,” nodded Cheng Xiao Xiao and told him, “Qing Zhu, starting today, you must follow your young master every moment, day and night. If the Tian’s dare to come bother him and he couldn’t get rid of them; you can just boot them out. Come fetch me if anything happens!”

“Yes, Mistress, Qing Zhu understands!”

“You have broken through as well. Don’t forget to focus on your cultivation, you will be going out into the world with your young master in the future. You can’t be the weaker link, understand?

“Qing Zhu understands! Please don’t worry, Young Mistress, Qing Zhu won’t let Young Mistress down!” a look of determination appeared on his little face.

“Good!”

Cheng Xiao Xiao was pleased with Qing Zhu’s response; she decided that she’d reward him in the next few days.

Cheng Zheng Yuan full of appreciation from his older sister’s words. He had always knew that she had arranged for Qing Zhu to take care of him, but he didn’t know how strong he was. But with Qing Zhu taking care of him, he didn’t have to worry about much. Everything was prepared for him.

“Zheng Yuan, I don’t keep you from cultivating any longer. Remember, any issues that you can’t handle, send someone to fetch me!”

“Yes, big sister!”

“Yes, Mistress!”

After she had settled matters with the older of her two brothers, she went to look for her younger brother. A few days ago she had arranged for Cheng Chi to take care of him as he was still young.

After arriving at her younger brother’s courtyard, she encouraged him to work hard on his cultivation before telling Cheng Chi to be with her brother at all times. If he needs extra help, he could always use one or two of the guards.

Cheng Chi wasn’t born yesterday; naturally he had an idea what had prompted all these. He promised her that he would never let anything happened to the second young master!

Now it came to her younger sister Lan Lan.

The arrangement for Cheng Lan Lan was trickier for Cheng Xiao Xiao as she currently lived with the parents. She wouldn’t be able to arrange someone to guard her as her mother would never watch out for Luo Yujie; as long as she didn’t watch out for here, there would provide them opportunities to act.

This threw a wrench into things. Cheng Xiao Xiao thought about it for a bit and called for Lu Zhu. Secretly she warned her of everything she needed to watch out for.

After talking to Lu Zhu, she had further let bumblebee sent out one of his men to follow little Lan Lan at all times. If anything try to harm her, just sting them to death!

Cheng Xiao Xiao felt better after all the arrangements; as for her parents, she didn’t plan  on saying anything to them anytime soon. After all, Luo Yujie is their big aunt. The impact to them might be greater than she’d wanted if she tell them, it might even back fire. She decided to see it through whatever it was they had in mind.

Days passed peacefully and there had been no movements from the Tian’s. Had she not known of their plans before hand, even Cheng Xiao Xiao would think there might have been some mixed ups.

Seeing that the smile brightened more and more on her mother’s face as days pass by, even Cheng Xiao Xiao must admit that Luo Yujie was no doubt very good with her words. Her mother is too happy to worry about anything now.

“Cousin Xiao Xiao….”

It was the annoying voice of Tian Jiang, the one that felt the entire world was beneath him was now looking at her with tenderness, as though he was looking at a girl that he was fond of.

His look gave Cheng Xiao Xiao goosebumps. Putting down her paint brush, she asked, “What’s the matter?”

“Cousin Xiao Xiao, you like to paint? Eh, what is this you are drawing? It’s quite cute, and funny!” Tian Jiang didn’t let the coldness on her face bother him at all but continued to comment on the cute version of a puppy that she was drawing.

It may have been her look that roused his interest previously, but after their contacts in the past few days; she had piqued his interest and curiosity with all the random things that she knew.

Searching for her had became a habit of his, even though she had never been friendly to him, he still found the encounters interested. He has long lost his arrogance around her.

“What can I do for you?”

He approached her, Cheng Xiao Xiao got up and walked away, stopped some five steps away and watching him looking at the comics she was drawing.

She had always been a comic enthusiast in her past life; she was good enough to sell some of her work for money. Now that this skill was not useful in in era, she merely drew to entertain her younger brothers and sister.

“Cousin Xiao Xiao, the weather is so nice today. What do say we go for a walk?”

He liked the drawing a lot but didn’t ask for it; he knew she’d never gift it to him.

“I’m busy!” said Cheng Xiao Xiao without so much as looking at him.

Tian Jiang looked slightly embarrassed. He fished out a small pouch from his chest and placed it on top of the table, “I won’t bother you since you are busy. Here’s a small gift for you; I will swing by again in the afternoon to chat!”

Tian Jiang left before she could respond, as though he was worried that she’d try and stop him.

After he was gone, Cheng Xiao Xiao looked pouch laying on top of the table in her kiosk and laughed coldly, “Really? He thought I’m some naïve little girl?”

“Hehe, you are a naïve little girl in his eyes, Young Mistress?”

“Take a look and see what he’s got!”

Cheng Xiao Xiao didn’t even want to touch it and gave it to little Yuteng directly.

Little Yuteng bent her finger and the pouch flew toward her and landed squarely in her little hand. From inside the pouch she fished out a pair of jade earrings.

“This is not bad, Young Mistress, are you going to wear it?” asked little Yuteng with a big smile.

Cheng Xiao Xiao took a quick glance at it and said to her nonchalantly, “You can have them!”

“Thank you, Young Mistress!” little Yuteng had no intention of wearing them. She tossed the earrings directly and crunched down on them loudly. Her action made Cheng Xiao Xiao’s brows twitched and she said helplessly, “I can’t believe it. You’d even eat jade?”

“I am Yuteng (jade vine), it’s only normal that I eat jade!” replied little Yuteng casually.

“Your drawings are so pretty, Young Mistress!” said little Yuteng as she looked at the dog in the drawing. Her eyes lit and she asked happily, “Young Mistress, can you draw me too?”

“Oh? You want me to draw you?” Cheng Xiao Xiao was a bit surprised, “Hmm, I’m in a good mood today, why not?”